Chapter 11

Lizzy

        We waited for Wolfy to come out so we can hang out with Leafy. Wolfy finally walked out, smiling. I walked in there, pushing Dori out the way, who landed into Jason's arms. Awh. I smirked as Dori's cheeks became a bright red. Jason let out a small squeak and looked at her. Her head fit right up under his, so she looked up as he looked down, their eyes meeting. Gah, adorable. I wish that was me and Jerome right now. I walked in the room, smiling. Leafy was sitting up, looking at her phone.

        "Wattpad?" I smiled, and she jumped, dropping her phone.

        "I have to keep reading! Lizzy! I was just getting to a good part! Mikasa and Eren were about to kiss!" Leafy said, glaring at me.

        "An Attack on Titan fanfiction? Yas bae yas!" I smiled, sitting down. I picked up her phone, and gave it back.

        "Have fun! Anyways, need anything from me?" I smiled, looking at her. She gave me a mischevious look. Oh no.

        "All I need is the updates on you and Jerome." She smirked.

        "Leafy. I swear to God.. You're just like me!" I laughed.

        "Learn from the best!" She smiled.

        "I am the best at relationships!" I gloated. We high-fived, and calmed down.

        "Sooooo.." She said, leaning towards me.

        "We're good.. He said that we're going somewhere after this... Don't expect him to come and visit you, I'll have taken him away!" I winked, and she laughed.

        "Don't worry brah, I'm not expecting many visits! I just expect you and Wolfy, and some of the other girls." She smiled.

        "You deserve much more.. Expect Preston, he has the hots for you." I smirked, remembering Preston giving us that use Q & A.

Flashback

        "Is Leafy single?" Preston asked out of the blue as we all waited for news.

        "Yeah.. Why?" I smiled, looking at him. Jerome wrapped his arm around me, pecking me on the lips. He's so sweet, much better than my ex, Shane.. I snuggled closer to Jerome, waiting for Preston to answer.

        "I like her, so what?" He chuckled.

        "It's a huge deal Preston... It's just.. She's never dated.." Dori said, looking at me and Wolfy.

        "WHAT?!" Preston yelled, jumping up.

        "How could someone so cute had never dated?!" He said, looking at Dori.

        "She acts like the expert, her and her love advice.. I mean, I've even taken some advice from her, and it worked!" Jerome smiled, hugging me.

        "One word." Wolfy said, smiling.

        "Books." Wolfy, Dori, Becky, and Sophia said in chorus.

        "Leafy... Got that from books... And it works?!" Jerome said, looking insane. Ian did his derpy look and shrugged.

        "It works on me, babe!" I smiled, and kissed Jerome.

Flashback over

        "Mhmm!" I smiled after Leafy asked if it was true.

        "I guess I should try dating.." She mummered, rubbing the back of her neck.

        "Time up." A nurse said, walking in.

        "Love you Leafy! Never forget!" I yelled back as I walked out the door. I looked back and saw her waving.

        "Hey babe.." Jerome whispered in my ear, making me jump.

        "Jerome... Where are we going?" I smiled.

        "Somewhere that is perf- ah, forget it, we're going to Longhorns!" He laughed.

        "Babeee!" I smiled, and he pulled his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

        "Leggo!" Jerome smiled and we walked out, Jerome saying bye to Mitch.

        "Go get some!" Mitch laughed as we left, and I glared at him. He put his hands in the air like a cop pointed a gun at him.

        "So, babe, we're not really going to Longhorns, are we?" I said, knowing him.

        "Nah, we're going to a water park!" He smiled, and grabbed my hand. I laughed as he dragged me to his car, and drove me to the mall.

        "Why here?" I asked, and he looked at me.

        "You have no more clothes.." He said, scratching the back of his head. Oh yeah, oUR FRICKING HOUSE WAS BURNED DOWN. I sighed and smiled.

        "TO THE MALL!" I shouted, hopping out of the car. He laughed and got out, and walked me into Rue21. He was instantly surrounded by fangirls. I let it brush out as I went to pick out clothes so I could get this over with.

        "Excuse me, are you Jerome's girlfriend?" A girl said from behind me. I turned around to see a blonde girl, around the same height as me, chewing bubblegum. She was in VERY short shorts, and a top with many holes in it. Ugh.

        "Yes, I am." I fake-smiled.

        "Well, I don't know how he picked you, you're ugly and no one likes you!" She laughed. Wow, that hurt.

        "Atleast I'm not a female dog!" I winked, and went back to shopping. I saw her look over my shoulder.

        "That- Really? If you really want to impress him, try looking like me." She said. Now this, threw me over the edge. I elbowed her in the stomach, and turned around, punching her in the nose.

        "I'm pretty sure he wouldn't wanna see me with a bloody nose!" I smirked, and continued shopping. I finally found a ton of galaxy stuff, and began to check out. I smiled, checked out, and got Jerome away from fangirls. I smiled as we walked out of the mall as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

        "I love you." I smiled.

        "I love you Lizzy." He smiled back, pecking me on the cheek. We finally got to the car, and headed to the Team Crafted house, where I changed in the bathroom. I changed into my amaze galaxy bathing suit, and got ready to swim.

        "Hey Lizz- Holy mother of God!" Jerome said as I walked down the stairs. I know I blushed when he said these words.

        "Lizzy.. You look beautiful.. Buuuuuuuut... Change of plans, we aren't going to the waterpark.." He said, laughing.

        "NETFLIX DATE IT IS!" I shouted, smiling. I ran back up to change into normal galaxy clothing, and came back down. I smiled and sat by Jerome on the couch. He turned on Attack on Titan, and sat back. I cuddled into the nook of his neck, smiling. I couldn't help but find myself into a slow... Slow sleep...

        "I love you baby, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." Jerome said, getting down on one knee.

        "Oh my God Jerome.. I.. I love you! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I smiled, crying of happiness.

        "Then you're making me the happiest man in the world!" He smiled, bringing me into a hug, swinging me around.

        "I love you so much Jerome! Thank you!" I yelled, hugging him tightly.

        "Anything for my little Lizz!" He smiled, and hugged me even tighter.

        "What about my little Jay Jay?" I smiled, and brought him into a kiss. This kiss was with sparks, and it felt amazing. This was for sure the best kiss we've had in awhile.

        "LIZZY WAKEE UPPPP! EREN JUST TURNED INTO A TITAN!" Jerome yelled, shaking me awake.

        "oh coME ON BABY I JUST HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER ABOUT ME AND YOU!" I shouted, slightly punching him in the shoulder. He wiggled his eyebrows and laughed, bringing me into a kiss.