Chapter 6

Song on Replay (While reading this): We R Who We R -Ke$ha-

It has been a few days, Jerome and Mitch has arrived, and they surprised us when they said they were going to ArcadiaCon! They invited Wolfy, myself, Lizzy, Sophia, Becky, and Wolfy and I's friend, Dori. We begged to let her come.. Haha... Eh... Yeah... Uhm.. So there.. We decided to let her move in with us, also. She's a cool kitty cat. Meow! I heard that Jordan, CaptainSparklez, and Lachy Dachy were going to be there too! Wolfy doesn't know about Lachlan yet, he said he was going to surprise her.

"LEAFYYYY!" Wolfy shrieked as all of us girls were in the kitchen, talking.

"What do you want woman?!" I replied.

"Ian invited us all to a party! Mitch, Jerome, Ian, Jason (SOMEHOW) are going to be there! Many other YouTubers are going to be there too! He said to bring everyone in this house!" Wolfy smiled.

"JEORME!" Lizzy yelled, snapping her attention back to us.

"Of course, bae." I smiled.

"YEEEEAAAAA! I wonder if Jordan is going to be there!" Sophia smiled, almost drooling.

"That Jordan girl!" Dori laughed.

"Of course." Sophia replied, putting her hands on her hips.

"Alright guys, I know this sounds SO cheesy.. What to wear?" Becky said, bitting her bottom lip, smiling. She looked around as we all had wide grins.

"FAN MERCH?" Wolfy asked, knowing were all thinking it.

"GUYS OUR THEME SONG RIGHT NOW IS WE R WHO WE R BY KE$HA!" I yelled.

"OH YEAH!" Wolfy yelled.

"WOOOOO!" Dori yelled.

"YOU KNOW WERE SUPER STARS!" Becky yelled some lyrics from the song.

"WE ARE WHO WE ARE!" Sophia yelled.

"HOOOLOOLLLOOO!" I yelled.

"Now.. What characters are we going to dress up as?" Wolfy smirked.

"I call.. Hm.. Katniss from The Hunger Games!" I smiled.

"I call.. Hmm... Hazel Grace from The Fault In Our Stars!" Dori smiled, but finished her sentace with, "Yet she has longer hair."

"I want to be.... Uhm.... Lexi from my story." Wolfy smiled, saying she'll be Lexi from Minecraft In The Morning.

"I SHALL BE... TRIS FROM DIVERGENT!" Becky yelled.

"Nightwing from Batman." Lizzy grinned.

"I SHALL DRESS UP AS CAPTAINSPARKLEZ!" Sophia yelled.

"Time to get dressed!" I smiled, and we all ran upstairs, pushing each other, laughing. I finally reached my room, and I got all black clothing, and a mocking jay pin. I put it in my black jacket, and I smiled. One final thing... A hoodie... I rumbled through my closet and found what I was looking for.

A red, black, and white hoodie. Just like on Mitch's skin. It took FOREVER to find in the store, and when I found it... Let's say that after I bought it... I got kicked out... hhhh yeha.... I put the hoodie on over my costume, and went down to where everyone was waiting.

"We all done?" I asked, smiling.

"Gotta wait for Lizzy!" She changed to Mikasa from A-" Wolfy started.

"FROM ATTACK ON TITANS!" I screamed.

"Yup." Dori said, nodding.

"Alright guys, we need to get some stuff straight. Who do we all like?" Sophia smirked, pulling her glasses off.

"I like Mitch." I smiled, and Becky pulled out a piece of paper, and wrote.

"I like Lachy Dachy!" Wolfy squealed.

"I LOVE JEROME!" Lizzy yelled, startling us all.

"Okay girl! Geez!" Dori laughed.

"I have a crush on Jordan." Sophia laughed.

"I like no one...." Becky said.

"I want Jason." Dori said.

"Okay, so... #Litch, #CraftBattleWolf, #Lerome, #Jophia, #ForeverAloneBecky, #Jori?" Becky said, looking at her paper.

"YUP! NOW HANG THAT BAD BOY ON THE FRIDGE!" Wolfy yelled.

"Woo! Okay, we all ready?" I smiled.

"Yup! Call Ian, and get the address!" Wolfy smiled, and I grabbed my phone, walking out of the room. The girls started to talk again, and I walked into my room. I unlocked it, and went to contacts.

"SSUNDEE" I saw in under the 'S' contacts. I chuckled, and hit call.

"Hello?" I asked

"Yes?" Ian replied, picking up.

"The party?" I smiled.

"Oh yeah! Everyone is waiting on you guys!" He said, and yells of approval echoed.

"Okay! The address?" I asked.

"IAN! YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM WHERE WE WERE?! THEY COULDN'T OF GOTTEN HERE ANYWAYS!" Someone yelled, and I think it was Jerome.

"Sorry dood! Anyways, I'll text ya!" He said.

"What's her number? I need to text her sometime." I heard someone say before the call ended. Who was it? Maybe it was Mitch, but no.. Why would he want my number?

"LEAFY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW! HURRY SO WE CAN LEAVE!" Lizzy yelled.

"OKAY!" I yelled, and looked at my phone. Ian texted me the address, and I smiled. I walked down and saw the awaiting girls, looking bored.

"Ready to go get crazy?" I smirked. We all nodded, and walked out, all of us hopping into our seperate cars. I turned on my music, seeing that 'The Fox' was on. I plugged in my phone to listen to some of my music I downloaded. 'Monster' by Meg & Dia came on. It was the DotEXE remix, and I smiled. This song was one of my favorites. I nodded to the beat, and led the cars to the Team Crafted house.

We finally arrived, and I smirked as I saw the girls getting out. We all walked in a line, each with our headphone's on. I had my amazing green Razer headphones on. It was still blasting 'Monster' as we reached the front door. Lizzy did the 'Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?' knock, and we all knew what to do when they answered. Mitch opened the door, and we all yelled.

"DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?" I laughed afterwards.

"SNOWMAN!?" I heard an Austrailian voice yell.

"LACHY DACHY?!" Wolfy yelled, pushing her way to the front.

"The one and only!" He smirked, putting his hands on his waist.

"Come on in!" Mitch smiled, and we all walked in.

"Where are the tunes?" I asked, it having no music playing.

"No one has a good playlist." Jerome explained. I looked around at all who was here. Mitch, Jerome, Lachlan, Jordan (CaptainSparklez), Jason, Ty, Ian, 3 guys whom I didn't recognize, us girls, Woofless- WAIT... ROB?! ROB A DOB FLOB WHO CAN'T GET A JOB IS HERE. Then there was Preston. Lachlan, Rob, and Preston were all sitting on a couch.

"CAN I BE DJ LEAFY?!" I screached.

"YEAAAAAAH!" Wolfy screamed. I went up to someone's mac, I don't even know who's, and plugged in my phone. I went to my little 'Dj' list, and hit shuffle. 'We R Who We R' played. I smirked, and started jamming out. Everyone started to dance. Mitch walked up to me, with a smirk on his face. Oh no, did Ian tell him?

"Nice hoodie you got on..." He laughed. Oh no. I was still wearing this hoodie... Great...