Chapter 2

• Dedicated to BajanCanadian

   I walked outside along with Ian.

        "You know, you'd seem like you would be a Mitch girl." Ian laughed. My face turned a cherry red.

        "Erm.. Thanks?" I stuttered.

        "No problem dood! Anyways, I gotta go, you wanna Skype later? Maybe I can get Mitch in the call.." He winked. I playfully punched him in the shoulder.

        "Don't tell him if you do!" I replied.

        "Fine... Anyways, bai!" He said, and jogged off. I can't believe it, I just met THE SSundee.... I began to walk home. I put my headphones in and listened to music. I scrambled around in my music app until I found the song I was looking for. I clicked play, and 'Best Friends' started playing. I had a different version, a clean version though.

Best friends, you are my freaking best friends.

Yo honestly, this is the best night ever.

And this song, I'm really feeling this song.

Yo honestly, this is the best night ever.

This is the best night ever.

The freaking best night ever.

   I smiled as I listened to the song that the Janoskians sang. I closed my eyes and listened to the amazing song. It perfectly described me and my friends in every way possible. Ah yes, my good friends! I have a good amount of them, and a lot of them love YouTubers like myself. First, there's Wolfy, my greatest friend. She had brown hair with blue streaks in them, much like mine. I copied her hair though, because it looked so good! Her favorite YouTuber is CraftBattleDuty, or as she calls him, CraftBattleBooty... He's also known as Lachy Dachy, or Lachlan. Next, there's Sophia, the one who can always cheer you up. She has light brown wavy hair, and green eyes. Her favorite YouTuber that she L-O-V-E-S is CaptainSparklez, or Jordan. Next, is the Lizzy. She has blue hair, and her favorite color is galaxy..... Don't ask me, ask the girl herself! She's in love with Jayrome, also known as the Bacca! My next friend is Becky, and she is a huge fangirl over books. I enjoy reading, and also writing. She has this hoodie that I want... It says, 'Books? Books.' As in reference to The Fault In Our Stars. Ugh, she's so lucky!

I can't remember all the crap that we said last night, last night.

We probably won't remember what we did, last night, last night.

I'd rather be right here, tonight with you, than with anybody else in the world.

     I smiled as I rocked out to the song. My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I took it and read what popped up on the screen.

        "Ian: Yo, Leafy!" I smiled. I replied telling him 'hey', and put the phone up.

Best friends, you are my freaking best friends.

Yo honestly, this is the best night ever.

And this song, I'm really feeling this song.

Yo honestly, this is the best night ever.

This is the best night ever.

The freaking best night ever.

 The Janoskians kept on singing, and I continued to jam out. I finally reached my house. I unlocked the door and walked in, and ran upstairs. I basically jumped in my chair, and got on Skype. I had a new contact request.