Chapter 16

Lazare liked the feeling of the hot water sliding down his skin. Although it hurt at least it was something. So he wasn't very happy when he felt himself being picked up and moved out of the boiling hot shower that he was sitting in.

He couldn't find the energy to fight the people carrying him, so he just closed his eyes and listened.

"Where should we put him?" Kameron's voice rang out into the silent room after the shower had been turned off, "Since, you know, his room is taken by...." His voice drifted off as he began to realise what had made Lazare so upset.

"Take him to a guest room and someone get something with her scent on it" The doctor ordered, "Right now all he needs is rest and I'll get a hold of a therapist who deals with this kind of thing."

Kameron was the one who had not been carrying Lazare, so he had to go to his friend's room and take something that smelled like his friend's mate.

As he entered the room he realised his friend's mate had been sitting by the door and he had hit her.

"Sit on the bed." Kameron ordered and watched as the pale ginger woman complied while watching him with a careful eye.

The tan man closed the door before moving towards her, which made her back up, only for him to pick up a pillow and shove it towards her.

"Rub this against your face." He commanded, and although Malina was thoroughly freaked out she did as the blond man said.

Kameron felt very awkward not knowing this woman's name, so he asked, to which she replied, "Malina."

He then took the pillow out of her grip and left the room, locking the door behind him.

When Kameron entered the guest room where Dion and Ritchie were with Lazare he looked around, only to see Dion and Ritchie sitting on a sofa on the other side of the room, were as Lazare was laying in bed, curled up in a ball, next to the door.

"Hey, Lazare..." Kameron said softly before taking a seat on the edge of the bed, "Here."

The blond man placed the pillow between the Alpha's knees and face, although Lazare didn't even make a move, he looked almost asleep, but Kameron knew he wasn't by how uneven his breathing was.

Kameron got up and walked across the room, taking a seat next to Dion and Ritchie, sighing.