Chapter 12

Lazare woke with Malina's arms on top of his head. He sighed at the feeling of his mates touch and closed his eyes again, in hopes to get more sleep.

Honestly, it had been the best nights sleep he had got in a month.

Not soon after he had woke, the man could completely submerge into unconsciousness again.

Kameron knocked on the door an hour later, and peeped his head in. He didn't want to wake the sleeping pair but it was urgent.

The Beta quietly creeped in before shaking Lazare, "Wake up" Kameron whispered. Lazare just made a humming noise in reply.

He sighed as he moved closer to the sleeping mans ear and said, "Malina's gone."

Lazare imminently hopped up out of bed, right into Kameron, and looked around frantically before his eyes landed on his mate, relief flowing through him.

The Alpha soon turned to his Beta and whispered, "What is it?"

Kameron motioned for Lazare to follow him out the room and they both practically tip toed to make sure they didn't wake Malina.

As soon as the door closed Lazare said in a demanding tone, "What?"

"Alpha Harald Xylander of the Clova pack is here to see you about if  your mate being..." Kameron paused for a moment before continuing, "...will change the agreements between the packs." Kameron stated, his usual playful self gone. He knew what the Alpha of Clova pack thought of humans, the terrible things the man thought humans deserved because they were a 'lesser species'.

Lazare's face turned to a scowl, "Tell him to fuck off."

"But, Alpha-" Kameron began before being cut of by Lazare.

"No." He snapped, feeling a growl build up in the back of his throat.

Lazare stopped for a moment and took a deep breath, he had to think straight, if he called of the agreements then Alpha Xylander could declare war, yes Lazare had more numbers and connections with other packs but the Clova pack were known for they're deadly weaponry.

"Send him to my office and tell him I'll be there in a moment." Lazare ordered, turning away from Kameron.

"Yes Alpha." Kameron said as he walked away.

Lazare quietly walked back into his bedroom and looked down at his peaceful sleeping mate.

He sighed before leaving the room and striding towards his office.

The man stopped at the door of his office and took a deep breath before stepping through the doors.

Eh

Anyway I drew Malina... So yeah
I need to work on drawing curly hair

 So yeahI need to work on drawing curly hair