Chapter 2

Soon she fell asleep in his arms. He lifted her up with care and carried her out of the limousine into his own home, beside the pack house.

He made his way up to his room and placed her on his bed.

He watched her as her began to think, he needed to keep her here. He knew she wouldn't stay with him on her own free will, at least not yet.

Suddenly an idea hit him as he slowly sat on the bed and raked through a drawer beside him, minutes later pulling out a pair of handcuffs.

He gently placed his fingers on the ginger girls wrist. His breath hitched at the overwhelming feeling of the sparks between their skin.

He carefully locked the handcuff on her wrist but he didn't move his hand. Lazare noticed how pale her skin was in comparison to his, it was almost worrying.

After a minute Lazare moved his hand from her wrist and locked the other half of the handcuffs to the head of his , their , bed.

Lazare stared at her for a moment, he could see all her flaws, yet their was something special about them. After all every single day he saw the same perfection, all werewolf's were born with it, but she was her own kind of perfect.

His perfect.

He took a lock of her unruly short ginger hair. He moved his face closer to her hair as he took a whiff.

All of a sudden he heard the pale girls heart beat and breathing changed. He moved his head from hers and stared at her mud brown eyes.

He expected her to scream, cry, something.

Instead she stayed quiet and stared at him. That's what made him panic the most.

A worried expression quickly took over the mans face. "Are you okay?" He asked while moving closer to her.

The ginger quickly panicked and moved, before falling out of the bed. She let out a yelp of pain before looking at her handcuffed wrist.

Lazare was frozen at the scene that had unfolded before him before him.

Then he heard her yelp of pain and smelt it.

Blood.

Moving quickly Lazare moved from the bed to beside her, snapping the handcuffs away from her delicate skin.

He could see that the skin had broke and she was starting to bleed. Lazare knew that humans skin was weaker than his kinds, but he didn't think humans skin was this weak.

He slowly began to lick the wound, as Alpha saliva and blood had healing properties.

The werewolf could feel his mate tense under his touch. Was he hurting her?

He whimpered at the thought. He had no idea just how fragile humans were, as he had never had to interact with them until now.

"I'm sorry," Lazare whimpered. He hadn't meant to cause his mate harm, or to cause her to panic.

She didn't make a sound.

He moved his face to get a better look at her wrist. He let go of it once he realised it was all healed.

He heard her gasp as she saw the wound was completely gone.

"W-what?" A quiet voice asked, wearily.

Lazare's head shot up to look at his mate in shock, her voice surprised him as unlike a female werewolf, whose voices where always very high pitched, but his mates voice was surprisingly low compared to a females wolfs.

He swallowed as he saw the look on her face. Fear.

He looked down, his heart hurting. Of course she would be afraid of him, it wouldn't have surprised him if she hated him.

"I'm sorry," he croaked as his eyes began to water.

It suddenly became unbearable to be in the same room as his mate, with the thought of her hating him.

So he jumped up from the floor and left the room, locking the door behind him.

-
A lot longer than the first chapter.
Also comment what you think!