30: HORNY

A/N: As you can tell by the title, the same theme is following us into this chapter. Louis is yet again, horny.

Harry,

All four of us came back to the flat.

I'd promised Louis that we'd have our time alone in the evening, but Liam had insisted on joining Niall's FIFA tournament the very second he'd mentioned it at the park.

The living room had become an eyesore barely thirty minutes after we'd occupied it, hence Niall and Liam's decision to bring home half the convenient store. Blondie had brought out his two bean bags and placed them directly in view of the TV display, for him and his new friend to lazily plunge into. The remaining space on the floor was scattered with uneaten snacks, washing-up, empty bottles and general litter everywhere.

Louis and I were on the couch, behind their bean bags, hands clutched, and shoulders closely pressed together.

His thumb was brushing back and forth over mine.

"Sunny," he whispered, and I tore my attention from the TV to watch him instead. The boy was proper pouting, his messy fringe hanging way down over his eyebrows. "Where are my kisses?"

Sunny. That made me smile.

His eyes were fixated on my lips, and maybe it was an illusion, but he seemed to be leaning in.

"We can't make out here," I hummed back and gently caught his jaw with my spare hand.

"Piss off, ya cuntpuddle!" Niall exclaimed, which made me jump. The choice of words had me frowning. "That shouldn't be allowed! Dickhead!"

Liam laughed at the bloke. "Oi, wanker! Stop crying! I'm just better than your lumbering arse!"

The boy in my hands seemed to disregard them both, considering he was still millimetres away from connecting our lips. To attempt having him slow down, I told him that the boys would mock us if they'd catch us snogging, but Louis claimed that he wouldn't give a damn, because apparently he was desperate to taste me.

But since I was desperate to taste him as well, I gave in and let his tempting lips slide in place over mine. His were soft and plump as they moved with passion to grope the touch of my own, and once I parted them to grant him the opportunity of gliding inside, he instantly took advantage. A faint gasp came out as an exhale through my nose as I absorbed in the feeling of his tranquil tongue twirling with mine.

It was when Louis huffed into my mouth after altering angle, that I noticed how the rest of the room had slipped into quiet. It seemed to only have taken thirty seconds for the two remaining boys to notice the not so secretive kissing sounds, and completely lose focus on their game.

For this reason, I pulled away. And indeed, there was Liam, gawking our way curiously with his mouth hanging open. Right beside him was Niall, who had taken his phone out to document the scene.

But Louis' eyes were still closed, his hungry mouth yearning to return to mine and carry on.

"Niall!" I called, and Louis flinched.

"What? I'm taking selfies."

"No, you're not!" Flustered and shy, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and urgently waved the other in front of his phone. "Stop recording! That's so rude!"

"Oh, c'mon." Niall rolled his eyes and put his phone down in his lap. "It'll be good footage for the wedding."

I'd gotten up from the couch to whack Niall in the head, when I was leading Louis away to my bedroom. As we were sneaking off, I heard Liam calling dibs on being the best man, which initiated a fight between the two, until they realised there would be two best men. And as much as I secretly enjoyed the sound of that conversation, I pretended to be annoyed and guided a giggling Louis through my door.