43: LUCKY

A/N: This is longer again. But it's smut, so it's okay.

Louis,

It was time.

Instead of tugging at me, Harry had twisted a supple towel around my neck, which's edges he pulled in order to lead me backwards while aggressively snogging my face. Both of us were still dripping wet from the shower, and my achingly hard length was poking into his thigh.

By the time Harry's calves had collided with the edge of the bed, he had moved the towel into my hair. As he dried it, I continued snogging him, laughing between the smooches. And we were still tightly attached, Harry dropped the towel and seemed to grab hold of the bedspread in order to jerk it aside, because once we were drawn apart, the piece plummeted onto the floor, along with the rose petals.

It wasn't long until Harry's body plunged into the sheets with me mounting over him. He clambered on his back until his head reached the pillow, and I followed while kneeling down in the hollow pits his body weight had drilled into the stretchy mattress.

Harry was happy to find his way back to my mouth. It was only a couple seconds until our tongues had started to wrestle, an act which I interrupted by moving my lips to his neck. The skin had been peppered with goosebumps from my touch, which continued to spread over his limbs as I continued down his torso. I'd returned to his butterfly, proceeded down to the fern leaves, but jolted back before I would reach further down.

"I'm so happy," was what puffed from my mouth, because it was my only thought.

"It shows," Harry cooed. "I'm the same."

While smiling, I shuffled in my seat to reach for the rucksack I'd earlier placed down next to the bed. "Guess who bought himself a bottle of lube the other day?"

My boyfriend elbowed into the mattress in order to get a better view. "Aw," he drawled. "That shouldn't be cute but it fucking is."

I'd gathered my gear when I finally settled in front of him. There was a memory of him in this position lingering in my mind, when he'd torn the condom open with his teeth. And since I'd been bedazzled by his actions, I figured mimicking them would do wonders. Harry was watching me the whole time, which was why I decided to swing my hips to add a subtle bounce to my hard cock. The latex was rolled down when I grabbed the uncovered base to let the shaft sway over his stomach.

"All for you," I purred while continuing to move, and Harry seemed to have lost his breath.

It was only when I clicked my bottle open that had regained the ability to converse. "Should I do it?"

But I frowned. "I know how to do it."

"Sure," he mocked me, rolling his eyes. "Give me the bottle, babe."

"No," I cooed. "I wanna do it."

Because I was being stubborn, Harry gave me a look which I replied to with a pout. This puppy pout made him slope his head down into the pillow again, spreading his thighs apart as I began to kneel closer. My index and middle finger were coated in lube when I moved them down in the sheets and spread his cheeks apart with my spare hand.

It was already uncanny; spreading him open to see that. It was puckering when I reached closer, as if Harry's anticipation had risen when he observed me moving nearer.

"Tell me if I'm doing it wrong," I mumbled out, because I wanted to be informed, but I also didn't want him to think that I was completely blind to what I was about to do.

A rush went through me when I finally placed my fingers down to the rim. It clenched at the touch, and it was nothing like what I was used to. The contrast was oddly intriguing, which was why I started to rub the tips of my fingers over the ring and the skin around it. It was so firm that it made me question the possibility of actually getting inside.