Could You Turn Off Your Cell Phone??

It's the first day of September which means it is Kookie's 21st birthday. It's a special birthday since here in the States when you turn 21 you become an official adult plus you can legally drink anywhere in the world. The boys had heard from their manager that their schedule was going to be pretty hectic in September so we all decided we would celebrate Kookie and RM's birthdays together. The night before Jin had told us he was gonna make a special breakfast for the occasion. He decided on Belgian Waffles and he would include different fruits, a scoop of ice cream and whipped cream on each plate. We were all pretty excited for the following morning.

Jin yells, "GUYS, IT'S BREAKFAST TIME GET DOWN HERE!!" I woke up instantly since every time I hear Jin's voice ring through the house I know it's time for his amazing cooking. V on the other hand I need to shake him awake since he is such a deep sleeper. When I looked at his face though I couldn't help but stare at him with love in my eyes. He was sleeping so soundly and he just looked so adorable I couldn't disturb him just yet. There was a small piece of his hair that hung over his right eye and I slowly moved it to the side when suddenly he grabbed my hand as a smile formed on his face. "Oh you were awake?" I said shocked. V chuckled a little and said, "Actually, I was watching you sleep just before Jin yelled that breakfast was ready and I shut my eyes when I seen you wake up." All I could do was smile as I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Then I said, "Why are you so adorable? You always know what to say to me to make me feel so special and loved." V looked me in the eyes and said, "I've loved you for such a long time and to me you are a Princess and you deserve to be treated as one!" I gave him a hug and said, "Well we better head down it's a special day for Kookie since he has became an adult and we are celebrating RM's birthday as well." V nodded as we got out of bed.

As I was walking with V down the hallway I saw Reanna and Suga coming out of their room at the same time when suddenly Reanna grabbed my left wrist. As we all looked at her in confusion she said, "Boys I need to talk to Mel first we will meet you down there in a bit!" The boys nodded as they continued to the stairwell Reanna then dragged me into her room as she closed the door. Reanna and I are family, but most family members don't talk about everything that is going on in their lives, but Reanna and I are different cause we tell each other everything and I mean EVERYTHING. She sat me down on the bed and I asked, "What is wrong with you already this morning that you are dragging me into your room?" Reanna put her hands over her mouth and was jumping up and down in excitement. I asked again, "Ok, what are you so happy about? Obviously you want to tell me or you wouldn't of dragged me in here."

Reanna then sat beside me on the bed and started her story, "Ok so last night when we got to our room just when I closed the door Suga suddenly lifted me up over his shoulder and carried me over to the bed where he laid me down gently. He then laid behind me and put his left arm under my neck and his other one was under my shirt rubbing my tummy. We cuddled like that for awhile he also whispered sweet little things into my ear when he suddenly got on top of me and started kissing my neck, which than lead from one thing to another..." She gave me a wink and then she continued..."Once we had finished we cuddled for a bit longer on the bed and then we made our way over to the window and looked up at the stars, while he wrapped a blanket around the both of us. After a bit we made our way back to the bed since we were both getting tired and as we laid back down I put my head on his chest as his arms wrapped around me. He gave me one last kiss on my forehead and we fell asleep just like that."

I looked at her in amazement and said, "I never saw Suga being THAT romantic before, but I have to give the boy props he knows how to make a lady swoon." Reanna giggled and nodded in agreement. I asked, "Are you done your story? Cause if you are I'm freaking hungry. I want some of Jin's cooking ASAP!!" Reanna rolled her eyes and said, "Yea let's head downstairs!"

When we got to the kitchen all the boys already had their plates in front of them and there were 2 plates in front of Reanna and my seat. Jin had made each plate different so he knew which one went to what person. Since it was Kookie and RM's birthday he piled their waffles really high with tons of whipped cream, strawberries and bananas, 2 scoops of ice cream with chocolate and caramel syrup drizzled all over. Reanna and I sat down and I said, "You guys didn't have to wait for us!" Kookie replied, "It's ok I wanted all of us to eat together anyway!" I smiled and said, "Saeng-il Chukahabnida Kookie and RM!" They both smiled and said in unison, "Kamsahamnida!" Reanna then said, "Happy Birthday you 2!! I can't wait to get the party started!" They both thanked her as well and then we all started eating our delicious breakfast when suddenly RM's phone started ringing.