Save Me!!

As I left the tavern arm in arm with Jimin and V and the rest of the boys followed behind us we headed out to their van that was waiting in the parking lot. When we all got situated in the van we were trying to figure out what we were going to do for that day. Everyone gave suggestions, but nobody wanted to go and do them until I mentioned about a swimming competition that was going on at the aquatics center building downtown and the boys all agreed so off we went.

(Arrive at the Aquatic Center)

When we got to the building we all got out one by one when Kookie stepped out last he said, "Holy! This is a big place!" I turned towards him and said, "Yea! It's one of the biggest buildings in our city!" We even had Olympic competitions happen here a few years ago." Kookie nodded and gave me the thumbs up. We all walked into the building at the same time Jin, RM, Suga, Kookie, J-Hope and Jimin all decided to split up and go exploring around the building while V decided to stay and hangout with me.

We went pretty high up into the seats which were made out of concrete so they weren't that comfortable, but V and I didn't make it bother us much. As we were watching the 1500M men's freestyle final there were 3 girls behind us whispering to each other, "Is that Taehyung from BTS?" "I think it is!" "OMG! I love him! We need his autograph and to get a few pictures!" "Why is that girl hanging around him?" "They look pretty cozy with each other could she be his girlfriend?" Of course I was trying to ignore it, but their whispering became louder and louder when all of a sudden they stood up and came running over beside us.

We were having a conversation when they came running up to us and the 'leader' of the group asked, "Are you Taehyung from BTS? V looked over to them and answered, "Yes! How may I help you?" The girls started screaming and asked at the same time, "Can we have your autograph and a picture? WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" V turned to look back at me and said, "Are you ok with this?" I nodded and said, "Of course! Your famous now I knew this was probably going to happen if we came out in public! GO! Have fun!!" He nodded and got up to go give his autograph and pictures taken with them. After a few minutes more and more girls started to swarm him and it got so bad I had to start standing up and moving down cause my hand kept getting stepped on or my body was getting shoved out of the way. I finally had enough of it and decided to maybe head outside and wait for him there until it starts to settle down, but who knew how long that would take. I started to claw my way through the swarm of screaming girls when I noticed V trying to look for me I reached up to wave, but I ended up getting shoved again. All of a sudden V yelled, "OK, THAT'S ENOUGH!! EVERYBODY BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!" The girls moaned in disappointment, but did what they were told and went back to their seats. When I finally wasn't surrounded by girls and could move I ran outside the 'EXIT' door without looking back to see if V had seen me.

(Behind the Aquatic Center)

I walked to the back of the building while at the same time saying thoughts to myself, 'I honestly didn't think with the boys being famous it would affect me, but I honestly am starting to feel a bit...jealous!!' I shook my head and couldn't believe what I was saying. 'How could I be jealous? It's not like they belong to me only. They have millions of fans around the world who love them just as much as I do, but the boys and I have a connection that's not like a normal group and fan relationship.' As I was in deep thought about this I didn't notice the three girls from earlier standing in front of me.

All of a sudden the 'leader' of the group yells at me, "HEY YOU!" I was startled out of my train of thought and stopped when I saw the girls standing in front of me. I replied, "Are you talking to me?" The girl said, "Well DUH! You're the only one back here besides us!" I turned around to double check and asked, "What do you want?" The girl walked up closer to me and asked, "What is your relationship with Taehyung from BTS? We know you know him since you were sitting and chatting with him!" I answered back, "Him and I are just friends. We went to high school together 6 years ago!" The girl didn't like my answer so she slapped me across the face and said, "You are a LIAR!!" When I was trying to explain the situation for her to believe me she shoved me over and over again to the point I ended up falling onto the ground that was full of gravel and my arms, hands, elbows got all scratched up and bloody. I'm not much of a fighter so when she got on top of me and lifted her right arm back while her hand made a fist all I could think was, 'Please someone save me!'

At the moment her fist was about to head toward my face to punch me my eyes started to close slowly, but all of a sudden someone grabbed her wrist to stop her. I quickly opened my eyes and looked up to see who it was and realized it was V. He suddenly spoke angrily, "Don't you dare put another hand on this woman! She is my friend and a very special person to me and if you hurt her you hurt me!" The girl quickly got off me and stood still and her two other friends rushed up beside her and they all looked star struck.

Without me noticing the rest of the boys had come and V grabbed my left arm while Jin grabbed my right arm and helped me back to my feet. Since Jin is usually quiet I didn't expect him to all of a sudden burst out yelling at the girls standing there, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HURTING THIS WOMAN!! SHE IS OUR BEST FRIEND! YOU CALL YOURSELVES A.R.M.Y...WELL THEY DON'T HURT BTS FRIENDS OR FAMILY!! ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE NOW!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES ANYMORE!!" With that the girls all ran off while crying their eyes out. After they ran out of sight all the boys were dusting my clothes off and asking me if I was alright. I looked at each of them and said, "Thank you so much for coming to my rescue! I was honestly pretty terrified!" RM piped up, "Missy! You don't need to thank us that's what friends are for! You know we don't want anything to happen to you!!" I replied back with tears starting to well up in my eyes, "I know, but I still greatly appreciate you being here!! I've missed you guys so much these past 6 years and I started to think that I would never see you again and all of a sudden you appeared in front of me like a miracle!!" The boys all gathered around me and gave me their famous group hug that they love doing with me. After a few minutes they backed off and Jimin said, "We should take Missy back to our hotel and get her cleaned up so she doesn't get infections in her cuts!" Everybody nodded in agreement. V put his right arm around my neck while Jin put his left arm around my waist so I was in the middle and the rest of the boys went on either side and continued down the line.

We walked around to the front of the building to get back to the van in the parking lot. When we finally found it the boys helped me get inside to ease my pain I was feeling with the scraps and cuts I had endured. When we all sat down and situated the driver looked back in the mirror and asked, "Where are we off too now?" RM yelled, "TO OUR HOTEL!" The driver put the van in drive and off we went.