2! 3!

It has been about a month since the boys, Reanna and I played mini golf together. They have been busy with a bunch of schedules so we couldn't really hangout as much as we did prior. It's already June 12th and summer has officially arrived. The boy's 5th Anniversary since they debuted is tomorrow so we are sitting around the table planning what we are going to do for it. RM starts the meeting and says, "Alright everyone we need ideas! What are we gonna do to make our 5th Anniversary since our debut totally amazing and a moment to remember?" As usual the boys burst out a bunch of ideas when Jin says, "Why don't we have a pool party and a BBQ?" We liked that idea so we started jotting down what we were gonna need for the party. I chimed in and said, "Reanna and I were thinking of inviting our families here to help celebrate as well. Would that be alright with all of you?" They all nodded with smiles on their faces. Reanna then said, "Oh, my dad loves barbequing he could be in charge of the BBQ! If that's alright too?" Again the boys nodded in agreement. RM started writing down on a piece of paper what each of us was in charge of for tomorrow. This is what it had said:

JIN-Cooking and helping Reanna's dad with the BBQ

SUGA, REANNA, V & MISSY-Go and grab groceries

J-HOPE & JIMIN-Grab decorations & alcohol

KOOKIE-Put a music playlist together

After RM was finished reading off the jobs that everyone was doing Kookie piped up and said, "Umm Hyung, you didn't say what you were doing!" RM looked over at him and said, "I'm doing ABSOLUTELY nothing, but sitting on the couch and reading my book!" Kookie says, "Well that's not fair! How come we have to do everything?" RM replies with his smirk that he does, "Because I'm the leader and that's what I want to do!" After we finished our meeting we all went off to do our own things while Reanna and I headed off to work. Later that night Reanna and I both called our parents and asked them to come to the party for the boys and they agreed right away. Reanna had informed her dad that she had already told the boys he was the one in charge of BBQing and he was alright with it. When we finished on the phones we then headed off to bed to rest for the long day tomorrow.

The next morning Suga, Reanna, V and I headed to our local grocery store to buy the food items we will need while J-Hope and Jimin went to go buy some decorations and alcohol. RM was on the couch reading his book like he said he was going to do and Kookie was in his room on his computer putting a playlist together. Jin was sitting next to RM watching TV since he couldn't do much until the four of us that went to the grocery store got back.

About an hour later we all returned back around the same time. As we came in the door Jin bolted up off the couch, grabbed the grocery bags out of our hands and headed to the kitchen to start preparing the food. Jimin and J-Hope followed behind him to put the alcohol, pop and ice into the fridge/freezer so they would be nice and cold by the time our guests arrived. Then they came back into the living room where Suga, Reanna, V and me were waiting and we started putting up the decorations. It took us about a half an hour to finish putting all the decorations up around the house and outside by the pool since there was 6 of us helping out. Reanna pulled me off to the side and said, "Mel are you ready to do the surprise we talked about a couple weeks ago?" I replied, "Yea, but I'm SUPER nervous! I don't want to screw up!!" Reanna nodded in understanding and said, "It's ok! Even if you do screw up the boys will be happy that you took the time to try and learn it properly!" I nodded and said, "That's true!" Reanna and I turned and said, "We will be right back! We need to go change!" The boys said, "OK!" as we rushed up the stairs to go to our rooms to change into different clothes.

A few minutes later Reanna and I started to make our decent down the stairs. When all the boys looked up with their mouths wide open. They looked confused and didn't understand what was going on. We both were wearing the outfits from their No More Dream video, but I was wearing a black snapback that I put on backwards while Reanna was wearing a black beanie that had 'SWAG' on the front in big white letters. As we stepped down from the last step V asks, "Umm Princess, what are you wearing?" Suga also pipes up and asks, "Yea Baby Girl, what is all this about?" Reanna and I pulled out a set of sunglasses and slowly put them on and said in unison, "We have a surprise for you! Come with us to the basement!" The boys all stopped what they were doing and followed us downstairs. We informed the boys to sit down in front of the mirrors on the dancefloor while I hooked up my phone to the wireless speaker to prepare to play a song. By this time the boys still had no idea what in the world we were doing and had no idea what treat we had prepared for them.