Blood, Sweat & Tears!!

~I would like to thank my cousin Reanna for help on the idea of this chapter and my next one I will be writing. I would also like to thank all of you for making my book reach almost 200 reads in not even 2 months since I've started this. THANK U SO MUCH!! I'm forever grateful and appreciate the love and support!! Hope you keep enjoy it!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time Skip About a Month Later)

One morning Reanna got everyone gathered in the living room cause today was no ordinary day. It happened to be Suga's birthday so she gathered the guys and me, while Suga was having a shower in their room to plan out the day so we could surprise him later that night. We all sat down on the couches as she stood in front giving us our instructions for the day, "Ok so RM I need you to be our distraction for the day. You need to keep him downstairs no matter what until you get a text from me saying we are ready." RM nodded in agreement and she continued, "Jin and Jimin! I need you to make the birthday cake, but leave the decorating of it to me I'll do it special for him!" Jimin gave her a thumbs up while Jin said, "No worries Reanna! We got this!" She then pointed at V, J-Hope and Kookie and said, "I need you 3 to go buy the decorations and put them up. Mel and I need to go to the mall so we can go buy his birthday gifts and once we get back we will help you out with whatever needs to be finished. Everyone clear on their duties?" We all nodded and then cheered like we were pumping ourselves up at the beginning of a sports game.

At that moment Suga was walking down the stairs and said, "What's with the cheering it's still so early in the morning?" Reanna replied, "Oh, nothing! RM just got a text from your manager that read you guys don't have any schedules today so we were excited!" Suga just nodded his head as he stepped down the final step and said, "So what are we doing today?" Reanna looked over at RM and shook her head at him to go and take him to the basement. RM saw what she was doing and then said, "Oh, well I've started working on some songs, but I need help on lyrics and composing them. It will probably take most of the day is that alright?" Suga nodded as he walked over and gave Reanna a quick peck on the lips then followed RM down the stairs. After they shut the door behind them all of us got to work. Jin and Jimin headed off to the kitchen while J-Hope, V and Kookie headed to a party store. Reanna and I hopped into my car and headed off to the mall to buy our gifts for him.

(At The Mall)

When we arrived at the mall I parked my car and we headed into the closest mall entrance. I turned to Reanna as we walked past a bunch of stores and asked, "So what are you planning on getting Suga for his birthday?" She turned to me and replied, "Well since Suga loves basketball so much I want to buy him a basketball hoop and a basketball so that he can play on the driveway!" I nodded and said, "That's awesome! He is gonna love that! I can't believe we didn't think about adding a basketball court in our backyard when we were building!" Reanna looked at me and said, "I KNOW RIGHT!! I can't believe it either! I feel so stupid!" I started to chuckle a bit.

As we walked around for what seemed like hours we finally found a store called "Westwood Sporting Goods" and entered the doorway. I grabbed a cart and we headed to the basketball section and found a hoop and tons of different basketballs right away. Reanna picked the ones she thought Suga would like the best and I helped her put them in the cart then we took them to the checkout. The employee rang our order through, Reanna paid and then we headed out the store. As we exited the store I looked at Reanna and said, "Since you are done now it's my turn to buy him something. What should I get Suga for his birthday?" Reanna stood there for a moment deep in thought and then suddenly said, "OH, I know! How about some new headphones? He told me his old ones were starting to get woren out and that he wanted new ones." I looked at Reanna and said, "OMG that is PERFECT!!" We then headed off to the closest electronics store. We rode the escalator to the second floor of the mall and when we got off we checked the map of the building and found a "Best Buy" was in the mall so that's where we decided to go.