Outro: Propose!!

A/N: I can't believe I have almost hit a 1000 reads on this book! I would like to thank everyone who has read it. I started this because my cousin told me about it and I used to make fanfics when I was younger and thought....why not?? I will be making one more chapter after this which will be the Epilogue and then this book will be over. I have put A LOT into this book and if you read please leave comments to let me know what you thought it helps me out and I will truly appreciate it. Thank you all again!! I'm hoping to write a MONSTA X book as well probably after this one I just need to think of a storyline first.

I would also like to thank my cousin Reanna for helping me with her and Suga's part in the story!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a few days from Christmas already and the year with our boys has almost come to an end. We all want to make the most of it not because it will be our FIRST Christmas together but because we don't know when the boys will be able to come back to visit let alone to celebrate a holiday with Reanna and me. We all decided that we would do the things that we usually do for Christmas and make it the most memorable EVER. We all set up the Christmas tree and put decorations around the house, then once we were done that RM, J-hope, Jimin and Kookie wanted to go outside and put up some lights on the roof so we would definitely be in the festive mood.

As we were putting the final touches of tinsel on the tree we started laughing and goofing off by wrapping tinsel around each other when suddenly the doorbell rang. We all looked at each other confused cause it was their day off so their manager wouldn't be coming over and we had no guests planned to visit. RM said, "I'll go see who it is!" He then walked over to the door and opened it, standing in the doorway was a courier man putting a box down. We all rushed over by RM when we saw the man and looked outside to notice the courier had parked a big truck outside on the driveway. The courier asked, "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, may I ask you to come help me grab your packages? You have 11 of them!" We all looked at each other in amazement. I wondered to myself, "Who could of sent us 11 packages?" Suddenly Kookie yells, "ALL RIGHT MY STEREO EQUIPMENT ARRIVED!!!" I turned to Kookie and said, "Why did you buy yourself SO much stereo equipment?" Kookie replied, "I only bought 2 things. I don't know what the other 9 packages are for. Also I bought them because for the Xmas exchange we did last month I happened to pick my own name. It was an uneven number so someone was bound to be the single one out and it just happened to be me." I suddenly felt EXTREMELY guilty. By everyone else's faces they did too. I thought to myself, "I didn't even realize when I thought of the idea that their was an uneven number of us and now that he mentioned it I now realize that it was a bad idea and I should of thought of something else." Kookie sensed the atmosphere and suddenly said, "It's ok though cause at least this way I got to get something I really wanted. I couldn't be happier!" With that Kookie rushed out and headed back to the truck to help the courier. The rest of us put our shoes on and helped out as well.

Once we finally got all the packages brought in and the courier man left we looked at where the packages came from. As soon as Reanna and I saw the name and address on the boxes we new EXACTLY who it came from. We looked up at each other and in unison said, "GRANDMA!" Reanna said, "Please don't tell me these are what I think they are." Suga asked, "What do you think they are?" Reanna replied, "You will understand when you open them up on Christmas Day." The boys all nodded and put the boxes under the tree. Kookie had asked Jimin and V to help him haul his 2 stereo packages upstairs to his room and then came back downstairs so all of us could finish what we were doing before the doorbell had rang.

When we finished with the tree and decorating inside the boys who planned on putting the lights up went out to get that done before it became dark outside. It was just about sunset when the few of us inside heard RM call out for us to come outside. We headed out the door to see J-hope, Jimin and Kookie standing in front of the house while RM was beside the garage. We stood in a group facing the house when RM asked, "Everyone ready?" We all nodded in anticipation and when RM flipped a switch connected to the garage the lights sprung to life. RM rushed over to us so we could admire it all together. It was SO beautiful that we stood in 'Ah' for what seemed like hours. We decided to do our famous group hug like always and thanked RM, J-hope, Jimin and Kookie for their hard work on the lights display. When we were done our hug RM went over and flipped the switch off and we headed inside to relax until we headed off to bed.