Mic Drop!!

It's almost near the end of August and this particular morning the boys didn't have a schedule until later in the afternoon so we all actually slept in for once. Suddenly we heard Jin's voice ring through the entire house saying, "WAKE UP GUYS!! BRUNCH IS READY!!" V and I opened our eyes at the same time as we looked at each other with smiles on our faces. V said, "Good Morning Beautiful!" I covered my face with the blanket in embarrassment as V pulled it back down he said, "Why are you hiding that beautiful face of yours? I love waking up beside you every morning! It gives me butterflies and my heart starts to race." I replied, "You are such a sweet talker! I may have to reward you!" I leaned in as I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He looked at me and said, "Is that it? Come on! That's not a reward! That's a teaser!" I replied, "Fine, you asked for it!" I suddenly jumped on top of him facing towards the front side of him as he slowly got up into a sitting position, while holding on to me around my waist. As he smiled at me my heart melted and said, "I love you my Prince!" I put both my hands on either side of his cheeks as I slowly leaned in and kissed him a long, passionate kiss.

When we finally pulled apart V had the biggest smile on his face and said, "Now THAT is a reward!" I chuckled a little and said, "We better get downstairs before all the food is eaten by the others!" V nodded in agreement as we got out of bed. When we got to the kitchen everyone was already eating at the kitchen table and Reanna looked up and asked, "What took you two so long to get downstairs?" I replied, "I was giving V his reward for being such a sweet talker this morning!" Reanna replied, "Oh, is that what we are calling it these days?" I slapped her in the arm and said, "No, we didn't do that even though..." RM cut me off and said, "Ok, that's enough of that conversation! Let's move on to the REAL important stuff like today is KCON LA! When we are done eating and getting ready our manager will be coming here to take us all to the LA Convention Center and inform us of what we need to prepare for the day." All of us nodded as V and I filled our plates.

When we were all done with our food J-Hope and Jimin cleaned up the kitchen while the rest of us went to go get ready before their manager showed up. Once we were all done getting ready we all came back downstairs and suddenly the doorbell rang. Kookie ran over to the door to open it. Of course it was their manager as he walked towards all of us in the living room. He said, "Ok guys, so I'm sure RM informed you today is KCON LA! We need to head there right away so you can do the red carpet interview, then you have a sound check to do on the main stage and then you have some time to walk around before the actual concert later on tonight. So if everyone's ready let's go!" The boys, Reanna and I all got on our shoes and headed to the van.

(At KCON LA)

We arrived at the Convention Center and once the van stopped we all piled out one by one. We had to park around the back entrance since there were tons of people around and the manager didn't want the boys to get bombarded with fans. When we entered the building we headed to the place where the red carpet interview was being held. Many other idols had already been called up like Monsta X, Seventeen, Wanna One, Girl's Day, K.A.R.D and Heize. Just before it was the boys turn the manager turned to Reanna and me and said, "Ladies, unfortunately you have to stay beside me because it's a live broadcast on the internet. Alright?" Reanna and I both nodded while giving him a thumbs up. The manager lead Reanna and I beside the stage where the boys would be doing the interview, while they waited at the end of the red carpet until they got called. Suddenly the lady on stage who was doing the interviews introduced our BTS boys and as they walked down the long red carpet they waved to their fans standing in the audience as camera lights flashed a million times per second.

They walked on stage and then stood in a line while doing their group introduction as always. Then the lady began her interview with them. The boys answered her questions truthfully and honestly and then gave one last bow as they got lead off the stage right by us. V came beside me and asked, "How did we do Princess?" I replied, "It was really good! You were cute as usual!" V smiled and did a cute flower boy pose and all I could do was chuckle. Then the manager said, "Guys, now we need to head to the main stage so you can do your final sound check!" The boys nodded as we followed the manager to the main stage.

BTS IN MY DREAMS!! {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara