We Are Bulletproof Part 2!!

(Next Morning)

I was still asleep when all of a sudden I heard Jin yell, "EVERYONE UP!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!" I started to open my eyes slowly and yawn while rising up into a sitting position on the side of the bed. I stretched my arms and was still a little drowsy when I looked over to see Reanna was still fast asleep. I got up and headed out into the kitchen to already find the rest of the boys digging in. I tapped Suga on the shoulder and said, "Hey D-boy! Your woman is still asleep! Go wake her up!" Suga smirked and he headed to our room. When he entered he noticed Reanna was tossing and turning and murmuring things to herself. He sat down on the side of the bed and put his hands on her shoulders and shook her a bit to wake her. All of a sudden she burst up with a gasp with tears falling from her eyes. Suga a little worried asks, "Hey Baby girl, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Reanna shook her head 'no' as more tears began to fall and said, "I had a nightmare about being back on our date and that guy choking me all over again, but this time you weren't there to save me." Suga grabbed Reanna into an embrace to calm her down. She pulls away after a bit and asks, "Can you lay here and cuddle with me for a bit? I don't really feel like going out and seeing everyone right now!" Suga nodded and laid down beside her as she rested her head on his chest he wrapped his arms around her.

After about 5 minutes I was almost done eating my breakfast with the rest of the boys and started to wonder what was taking Suga and Reanna so long. I excused myself from the table and headed to the room. I slowly opened the door and saw both of them cuddling with each other and decided not to disturb their sweet, tender moment. I headed back to the kitchen to finish my plate.

When I sat back down at the table to finish eating RM announces, "Ok guys so in a little bit we all need to get ready to head to M! Countdown to do our final live show of the week." We all nodded in agreement. After we finished eating I put our dishes in the dishwasher while the boys all went off to have showers to get ready for the day. I headed back to the room to make sure everything was all right with Suga and Reanna. I walked into the room and they both separated from each other and stared at me embarrassed. I laughed a bit and said, "It's ok you two you're allowed to do those kind of things without being embarrassed. You are a couple after all." They both chuckled and Reanna replied. "Yea I know we thought it was one of the boys since we knew they would of made fun of us if they saw. Plus I wasn't feeling good this morning so I asked him to stay and keep me company." I nodded and said, "No worries! RM told us we have to get ready to head to M! Countdown since I'm assuming your manager will be showing up pretty soon." Suga nodded and said, "Yea most likely! I will leave you two ladies to get ready and I'm going to have a shower and get ready myself." Suga gently kissed Reanna on the cheek and whispered softly in her ear something I couldn't hear, but I'm assuming it was 'I love you' and he walked out the door.

About a half an hour later everyone was dressed and in the living room ready to head out. Reanna realizing she forgot something rushed back to the bedroom and suddenly came back wearing Suga's white hat that he had given her to make up for the one she lost at Lotte World. There was a knock at the door and their manager walked in and said, "Ok is everyone here and ready to go?" We all nodded and headed out to the van.

(At M! Countdown)

When we arrived we piled out of the van and the manager received a phone call. We waited until he was off the phone and he said, "So guys unfortunately you won't have your own room to hangout in today, but you will be sharing one with MONSTA X!" I looked at him with wide eyes and turned to look at Reanna who looked exactly like me and we said in unison, "WHAT? WE ARE SHARING A ROOM WITH MONSTA X?" Their manager nodded and we both reached out for each other cause I think we both were gonna faint this time. Reanna only just recently started listening to their songs, but she has liked a lot of what she has heard so far. Her bias is Jooheon and mine is Kihyun. After we calmed down a bit the boys manager lead us to their room.