With Seoul!!

(On the Plane)

As we walked down the aisle to find our seats we had to keep dodging from knocking into people putting their luggage up into the top compartments. Apologies were spoken quite often heading down the small aisle. We finally found our seats after a bit and J-Hope, Jin and Kookie were in Section J. Jimin, V and me were in front of them in Section I and Reanna, Suga and RM were in front of us in Section H. It ended up that Reanna and I both got the middle seats while Kookie, V and Suga had window and Jimin, RM and Jin had the aisle. We all put our bags up in the compartment, sat down in the seats and put our seatbelts on. After we all got comfortable we all chatted for awhile until the last few people came on board.

When everyone was seated with their seatbelts on the stewardess' started teaching their lessons if there was ever an emergency and what to do in the situations. They showed us how to put on the oxygen masks and where the 2 exit windows were. After a few minutes they had finished and the pilot came over the intercom, "Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome aboard Flight 629 to Seoul, South Korea if you have not put your seatbelts on please do so now as we are about to lift off. Our flight today will be about 13 hours and 20 minutes so sit back and relax and enjoy the flight!" The plane started backing away from the airport and heading towards the runway. As we started to slow down to get ready to lift off I turned to V and said, "I love this part!" All of a sudden the engines started to roar and BOOM!! We got shot back into our seats as we took off. After a few seconds we were heading up in to the air and getting surrounded by clouds.

(Time Skip to a couple hours later)

So it's been a few hours now the seatbelt sign is off so anyone can roam around freely and a stewardess came up and offered us drinks and a snack. All of us grab the snacks and drinks we wanted and put them on our trays in front of us. Jimin, Jin and J-Hope fell asleep after eating, RM started reading his book as usual, Suga put music on from his phone and offered Reanna to listen as well while Kookie, V and me watched a movie with headsets on. After a bit RM stands up and turns to look at us who are still awake and whispers, "You need to see this!" V and I took our seatbelts off and stood up while Kookie walked over beside RM and we saw Reanna leaning on Suga's shoulder again and Suga had his head leaning onto hers while they were fast asleep. I put my hand over my mouth whispering, "Omg that is so adorable!" At that moment Kookie pulled out his phone and started taking pictures for evidence. He chuckled and said, "I can't believe they are sleeping together again. I'm gonna show Suga hyung this, he is gonna be soooo embarrassed!!" We all looked at Kookie and shook our heads. RM piped up to correct him, "Umm...Jungkook! Reanna and Suga aren't 'sleeping together' they are just sleeping on each other. There is a BIG difference." V and I smirked and held back our giggles. We all went back to our seats and continued on what we were previously doing. All of a sudden we hit some massive turbulance that the seatbelt sign came back on and the boys that were asleep and Reanna got jolted awake. Suga and Reanna looked at each other and just smiled when they noticed they fell asleep on each other like they did back in the States. At the same time I wasn't really thinking but I reached for V's hand to hold since I was so nervous and I hoped it would help me calm down. V looked down surprised when I grabbed for it that his cheeks started to turn a bright red. He turned and looked at me and said, "Missy, it's ok I'm here!" He started to rub the top of my hand with his other hand to make me feel better. The plane finally got through the turbulance and everyone on board seemed a bit calmer and that definitely included me.

The stewardess' started to come around again this time it was for lunch so they offered us sandwiches and drinks. We all finished and decided to play some games with each other so we wouldn't be bored. We played Rock, Paper and Scissors, Cham Cham Cham, a few card games which included: Uno, Crazy Eights, Old Maid, Gin Rummy and Go Fish. Hours had gone by and the sun was starting to set so I leaned in close to V to look out the window to watch the sunset. V turned to me and said, "Do you want to switch seats?" I shook my head 'no' and kept looking out the window.