Come Back Home!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has read my book and have gotten me over 100 reads. I'm so grateful and appreciate it so much. My next goal is 500 and then hopefully 1000!! Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These past 3 weeks flew by in Korea and we had quite the adventures with our boys, but we were down to our last day before Reanna and I had to head back home. A few of the boys had some schedules to do and the rest of them were in their rooms doing their own things to pass the time. Reanna and Suga were on the couch watching a movie while V and I were standing by the bed in the room packing my suitcase.

"I can't believe this is my last day here with you and the boys. It feels like that day 6 years ago all over again except this time it will hit me harder since we are in a relationship." I said with tears welling up in my eyes. He suddenly stepped behind me and embraced me in a back hug with his head leaning on my shoulder and said, "Don't cry! It will be alright Princess! We will talk everyday whether it be texting, Skype, FaceTime like we use to do through those 6 years we were gone. I'll remind you how much I love you no matter how long this time we will be apart for." I turned around to hug him and I dug my face into the crevice of his neck to let my tears fall. He held me and said, "How about the two of us go out on a date to the movies and try and get your mind off of having to leave tomorrow?" I nodded in agreement while still in his arms. I thought to myself, 'Even though I'm not gonna know what anyone is saying in the movie, since it will be all in Korean but just being able to spend some alone time with him made me extremely happy.' After I calmed down he let me go and I went off to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up to go on our date.

About 10 minutes or so later I was all changed and ready to go. V must of went and changed as well cause he was wearing a different outfit from before. He grabbed my hand as we went to get our shoes on. Suga and Reanna looked over at us and Suga asked, "Where are you 2 going?" V replied, "I'm taking Missy on a date to the movies to take her mind off of leaving tomorrow! She was a little upset earlier." They both nodded while Reanna said, "Have fun you 2! You deserve some alone time away from all of us!" "Thanks, you too! We won't be too late since I want to hangout with the rest of the guys before we have to head to the airport early tomorrow morning." I answered. As we were about to head out the door Suga said, "Oh, by the way Jin texted me saying he was gonna make Missy and Reanna a goodbye supper so make sure you don't eat too much on your date!" We nodded and headed out the door. We went to the front of the dorm and the van wasn't in front like it usually is. I turned and looked at V and asked, "Umm...V? Where is the van?" V chuckled while he pulled out a hat and mask to put on and said, "We are gonna take the bus today so we can be like a normal couple and not have to worry about fans following us and disturbing our last day to spend together." All I could do was smile and blush at his sweetness. He put his hat and mask on and then grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. We then walked to the closest bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive.

When we arrived at the bus stop not too far away we stopped and stood in front of the benches that were placed there. It was windy and suddenly it picked up a bit which made a shiver go through my entire body and I couldn't stop shaking. V looked at me and saw me shaking and he quickly took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders to stop me from shaking. It worked, but now I felt bad for him since he was gonna be cold so I was gonna take it off when he said, "Just keep it on you I'm not cold at all." I started to think to myself, 'He is the sweetest guy I have ever met in my life! All these moments I have had with him almost feels like I'm in my own Korean drama!' I smirked suddenly with my own thoughts. He noticed my smirk and asked, "What?" I looked at him and replied, "Oh! Nothing! I'm just having an amazing day so far!" "Well that's good. I hope it stays that way." He replied back. The bus started to pull up and we got in line behind the other people that were waiting and headed on board. V used his bus card and tapped his wallet twice to pay for both of us and we headed to the far back. I sat down by the window and he sat beside me. The bus started to head off to our destination. V had to watch and make sure we didn't miss when we needed to get off cause I had no idea where we were going. When the stop was coming up V hit the button that was beside me and he stood up and pulled me to go with him to the doors. We stood there holding the metal poles until the bus came to a complete stop and the doors opened. We walked off and I realized the theatre building was right in front of us.