Danger!!

WARNING-This chapter will include some course language and violence!! Please be advised!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple weeks have past since Suga's birthday party and the boys and me are just hanging out on the couches watching some TV since they were free of schedules for the day. Reanna was away at work and we were all waiting for her return, especially Suga who kept looking at the clock every few minutes. Suddenly the door opened and Reanna entered the house. Suga bolted off his seat and went to go greet her. As soon as he stepped in front of her he hugged her and kissed her and said, "Welcome back home Baby Girl! I missed you!" Reanna smiled and replied, "I missed you too Babe!" Suga looked down and noticed she was holding an envelope and asked, "What's that in your hand?" They both started to head over to the rest of us on the couches and Reanna sat beside me and said, "Well actually Mel and I got a letter in the mail." I turned my head to look at her and said, "Oh, Really? Who's it from?" Reanna shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I don't know I haven't opened it yet!" So to stop our suspicions she opened it up.

Once she ripped it open she pulled the letter slowly out of the envelope so it didn't rip. She started to unfold it and began reading what it had said:

Dear Missy & Reanna,

How have you both been? We hope you have been well and just know we miss you both very much. Grandpa and I will be near your place on March 30th and thought we could meet up with you for a coffee or something at the Starbucks on the corner of Century City street at 1pm. We will wait for you for about an hour if you don't show we understand, but hopefully you can. Hope to see you soon!! Love Always Grandma & Grandpa

After Reanna stopped reading I said, "Well that's nice that they want to meet with us we should definitely go." Reanna replied, "Yea of course we don't have any plans that I know of." Suddenly I was in deep thought and asked, "Wait, Reanna! What day is it today?" Reanna thought for a moment and replied, "Umm it's March 29th!" I looked at her with wide eyes as she looked back at me and we said in unison, "THEY'RE MEETING US TOMORROW!!" I stood up and said, "Well it's a good thing you went and grabbed the mail today or we would of missed the meet up." Reanna nodded in agreement. All of a sudden V says, "Wait! Does this mean we are gonna be able to meet up with your Grandparents too?" Reanna and I looked at each other and then back to the boys while nodding our heads and said, "Sure! Why not?"

(The Next Day)

Reanna, the boys and I all got ready to head to Starbucks to meet up with our Grandparents. When we were ready to go we decided to walk there since it was only a couple blocks away from where we lived and all of us felt like getting some exercise. Reanna and I walked a couple feet ahead of the boys while they were jabbering on about random things like most boys do and not really paying much attention to us. We were just about at the corner to our destination when a random black van quickly pulled up beside Reanna and me and 2 tall and muscular guys jumped out. Each of them came up behind both of us and put their hands on our mouths so we couldn't scream and started dragging us into the van. The boys suddenly looked over as they seen us being dragged into the van. They rushed over trying to reach us, but unfortunately we were already inside and as the van drove away one of the guys threw a yellow envelope out in front of them and V picked it up.

All the boys were in shock especially V and Suga since we had just been kidnapped right in front of their eyes. None of them knew what to do, but they hoped this envelope the kidnappers threw out would give them answers to what was going on. V opened it very carefully as all of their emotions were running wild at the moment. The note read as follows:

BTS,

If you would like to see your precious girls again please come to the abandoned warehouse on 23rd Avenue and Arrow Highway Street. COME ALONE which means NO COPS!! When you arrive there will be 2 girls waiting there for you. You must ALL kiss them on the lips before the men will set your girls free. You have one hour to arrive!! Good Luck!! :)