Wedding Shenanigans!

The three days following Haldi were excruciatingly long for DevAkshi; for they were not allowed to contact one another; both of them yearning for the other. However, it also increased the couple's excitement to be with each other on their D-Day!

All the arrangements for DevAkshi's big day were perfected to the 'T' and the happiness and enthusiasm of the families were contagious! And before they could realize, it was the day of DevAkshi's Wedding - a day everyone had been waiting for since the alliance had been made!
Surprisingly, neither Dev nor Sonakshi had wedding jitters, both knowing that getting married to each other was hands down the best decision either had ever made! Both had slept soundly, knowing that every day following the next day, they would wake up in each other's presence...
Sona had been woken up by Asha and Bijoy, and the trio shared an emotional moment, for from that onwards, their daughter would no longer be a Bose but a Dixit instead. However, as always, their happiness overpowered all the other emotions, and after sharing a family hug, Sona went to do her morning routine and have a long hot shower! Getting done with the same, she walked out in her bathrobe and her hair wrapped in a towel. She had insisted on having Nia and Shriya do her make-up and hair respectively, and the duo had gladly obliged. While waiting for them, Sona scanned her room, as if memorizing every nook and corner of it.

Soon after, Nia and Shriya arrived; themselves looking beautiful. Sona complimented them about it and thanking her, the two made her sit down on the dressing chair. Shriya first blow-dried Sona's hair and then began pulling it up in a fancy updo, while Nia began applying make-up. Like she had been asked to keep her eyes closed while they were dolling her up during her Sangeet, this time as well, Sona was instructed to close her eyes, up until she was entirely ready.

 Like she had been asked to keep her eyes closed while they were dolling her up during her Sangeet, this time as well, Sona was instructed to close her eyes, up until she was entirely ready

(Sona's Hairstyle)

Finishing up with their artistry, Nia and Shriya, made Sona stand up and turn around, without looking at herself in the mirror; and helped her put her lehenga on, without spoiling her make-up or hairstyle.
Her Lehenga was a dark pink number, with heavy embroidery on it, and an equally beautifully designed dupatta! She had paired it with intricate bridal jewelry.
After readying her entirely, her sister and sister-in-law turned her about; eyes still shut! Then, Shriya asked her to open her eyes and Sonakshi gasped in surprise! She was still Sona, but with the amazing work the two ladies on either side had done, she felt and looked extremely beautiful! Her hair was braided on either side and then pulled together in a messy bun at the back; with a few loose strands fanning both sides of her face. Nia had again kept her make-up natural, but a bit accentuated! Together, they had worked magic and Sona profusely thanked and complimented them!
Dev was helped to get ready by Vihaan and Harsh; who teased the groom about his restlessness in meeting his bride! By now, Dev had become a pro in royally ignoring the two; and that was what he exactly did. He had worn an ivory-coloured outfit and Harsh was expertly tying the pagdi around his head!

Dev's baraat had already left for the Taj Lands End; where DevAkshi's wedding was going to be held; and where Sona had been accommodated! Soumya was the one who had danced the most, making Dev chuckle at his baby sis!
Finally, they reached the wedding venue and Dev felt his heartbeats race; similar was the case of Sona, who had been informed of the baraat's arrival. DevAkshi's eagerness to meet each other kept increasing with each passing second!
Dev was welcomed by Asha and Bijoy and after the initial rituals, the wedding party moved to the mandap.