You And I!

DevAkshi were still in each other's embrace, and the rains were now turned into a drizzle. As they broke the hug, there was no verbal exchange; both letting their eyes do the talking. They were soaked; head to toe; yet felt warm from the kiss. Their eyes were still glued to each other's, as Dev said, "The things you do to me Sonakshi! You make me feel emotions and things I didn't even know existed!" That was enough to make Sona blush. However keeping her blushing business aside, she said, "The same things you do to Dev. You have become an integral part of my life! I feel lucky to have you!" "So do I", Dev replied with the same sincerity as Sona; and the duo embraced each other again, in a cute way.

Dev glanced at the clock and realized that they were late and Asha and Bijoy might be worried, so sitting back in his car, they left for Sonakshi's residence. As usual, Dev waited for Sona to get down before he left for his place. Sonakshi urged Dev to accompany her to their (Bose's) house, but he said that he would go home since everyone might be waiting for him. Acknowledging his point, she let go. "Call me once you reach home! Okay?", she told him. "Aye aye Captain!", he said, mock saluting her and she just chuckled in response. As was their routine whenever Dev would drop her home, she called him as soon as she reached upstairs. When Sona went back home, she found her parents awake and herself wet from drenching in the rain. As Sona saw her parents smirk mischievously at her, she braced herself for the forthcoming teasing session from the duo. Acting as if she had not seen them sitting on the couch, with identical grins plastered on their faces, she was about to go to her room; her wet clothes leaving a trail on the floor; when Asha and Bijoy faked a cough, stopping Sonakshi dead in her track. She turned around and smiled sheepishly at the duo who had 'Caught Ya!', expressions on their faces. She got scared, thinking that her parents might be angry as she got back later than Dev had promised them that he would drop her off. "Woh...ummm...woh...ummm...", Sona began to fumble with her words, as Asha and Bijoy let out the laughter, that they had been holding. Sona groaned in irritation and said, "You guys scared me there!!!" "Hahaha sorry!", said her parents in unison. "By the way Shona, tu aisi Bheegi Billi ki tarah kyun hain!", Asha asked and mischievously wriggled her eyebrows at Sona, making Sona blush. She almost ran to her room, leaving her parents behind, laughing.

Dev on the other hand, reached home; whistling to himself with a stupid smile adorning his face; and was startled to see his parents and a devil of a sister, Soumya, seated together in the living room, probably waiting for him. His family too, was equally startled to see Dev, dripping wet from head to toe, whistling to himself; neither did they miss the stupid smile of his. All of them were looking at each other, startled, when Ishwari and Soumya broke into fits of laughter looking at Dev's embarrassed expressions. Dev groaned in irritation and was about to sneak off to his room, but his sister was smart and wicked enough to not let him. "Ahaan! No, running away Bhai!", she said in between her laughter, making their parents laugh even more at their son's misery. Dev shot Soumya a fake glare, to which the latter replied saying, "Bhai ab apki glares mein itni takad nahi rahi!", and stuck out her tongue at Dev. He was about to argue with Soumya, when their Mom intruded on their childishness, saying, "Stop it, you two!", making the duo instantly shut up and obediently nod their heads in affirmation. "Dev, tu aise bheega bhaaga kyun hain!?", Anant teased Dev; but acting as his saviour; or rather the reason for his further teasing; Dev got a call from Sonakshi, who was worried as Dev had not informed her of him reaching back home. Dev smiled looking at the caller ID and then glanced at his family who had identical mischievous grins plastered on their faces. Dev was about to say something, when Soumya dramatically said, "Jao Bhai jao! Jee lo apni zindagi!", making everyone double up with laughter; as Dev ran up to his room, ignoring his family's newfound craziness.
"Hello!", Dev said panting heavily and lying down on the bed with a thud. "Dev! What happened? Are you alright? I have been waiting for your call for so long! Why are panting? You okay na?!! Dev kuch toh kahiye!", Sona said in dismay as her rant was met with silence from the other side. "Tum bolne dogi toh main bolunga na! (I will say something if you let me!)", Dev said, making Sona make a grumpy face. "Sorry! Woh actually I was being teased by my - I mean our - family.", Dev replied, making Sona smile, as he yet again​ had addressed her as his family. "Same here! Maa-Baba teased me too!", she replied and the two of them chuckled at the craziness and dramatic ways of their family members. They spoke for another couple of minutes and after wishing each other 'Good Night', hung up. Their kiss was replaying in both, Dev and Sonakshi's, mind and both slept with the memories of their first kiss; both smiling serenely even in deep slumber.

Arranged In Love!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara