A Heartfelt Confession!

(A/N: So The Most Awaited Confession Is Here! 😎😎
Plug On Your Earphones And Listen To All The Romantic Songs That Are There On Your Playlist! 😂😂😉😉
Special Mention - Arijit Singh's Songs, Cuz They'll Give You All The Feels Necessary; Duh! 😍😍😂😂❤❤
Happy Reading! 💋💋)

Falling in love with someone is okay, but falling in love with a person who holds a special place not only in your heart but also in your life is an out-of-the-world feeling. And both, Dev and Sona, were experiencing that same extraordinary feeling of being in love with each other. Love changes people - either for the better or for the worse - but it changed and further would change DevAkshi for the better! DevAkshi were basking in the warmth of their new-found love for one another!

The next day Sona woke up with a divine smile, adorning her face, as she reminisced about her epiphany! Her parents realized her joy and joined in - teasing her in between; making her turn into a ripe tomato! 😋😂
That day when Dev had visited Sona to check up on her health, he had noticed Sonakshi to be all the more blushy around him and she changed (in a good) behavior. He caught up that even Sona had realized her love for him and decided that it was now the time for a grand proposal.
Ever since Sona had shown signs of rapid recuperation, Dev had begun planning extensively for his confession and proposal! He wanted it to be memorable for Sona as well as for them (DevAkshi)! Dev wanted to give Sonakshi the proposal every girl could only dream of. And now that she was healthy as a horse, Dev decided to not prolong it anymore.
Dev had decided to propose Sona by the beach-side, for by the waters, they had found solace in each other's company! He'd asked his friend if he could make use of his (the friend's) private beach; slightly on the outskirts of Mumbai and had kick-started preparations for the same.
It was going to be five months since their official meeting in a couple of days and Dev couldn't think of any better date to profess his feelings to Sonakshi! Dev informed his family of his decision to propose to Sona; which inevitably earned him loads of teasing from them, especially his sister - as well as support. He'd also taken Asha and Bijoy in confinement and requested them to help him with a couple of things related to Sona and they had immediately agreed.
Dev's friend had asked him to let him know if he would need any help; to which Dev had politely refused and said that he wished to do everything himself for his Sonakshi - the love of his life!
Dev kept the arrangement simple yet beautiful just like his lady love!
With Asha's help, he'd made sure that his gifts for Sona would reach her properly. He had personally selected a dress with matching accessories and shoes as well, and sneakily delivered it off at the Boses'!

(A/N: The things love made a sane person do! 😂😂)

Asha had a great time pulling her soon-to-be son-in-law's leg and was happy for DevAkshi; more than words could ever describe. She'd carefully placed the neatly wrapped packages that Dev had handed over to her, on Sona's bed; along with the note he'd written in his beautiful handwriting.
When Sonakshi had gotten back home from her visit to a friend's, her brows scrunched in confusion as her Mom had a Cheshire cat grin on her face and prohibited Sona from entering her room; citing some lame excuse. However, Sona complied nonetheless. After spending her entire afternoon sprawled on the sofa in their living room, reading the novel she had begun with. It was one of her favorites - The Notebook, by Nicholas Sparks. No matter how many times had she read that particular story, she couldn't help but be in awe of Allie and Noah's story. But this time around it was different for Sona was able to understand the depth of the protagonists' love better; having fallen in love herself...
She was so engrossed in reading the book that she didn't realize how time flew by and it was evening time already. Asha who'd gotten a call from Dev asking her to (finally) let Sona into her bedroom so that she could get ready for their date. So, Asha came to the living room and seeing Sona reclined on the Sofa, she fake-gasped and said, "Tu abhi tak yahi par hain? Jaa apne kamre mein jaa!", stunning Sona into complete silence and leaving her mouth agape; as it was Asha who hours ago had forbidden Sona from entering her room and now she was shooing her into it! And before Sona could even retort, Asha walked off sniggering; leaving Sona to wonder if her Mom had gone crazy!
Nonetheless, she picked up her phone from the coffee table and walked to her room, humming to herself. Once inside, the packages caught her attention and swiftly keeping her phone and the book down, Sona picked it up when a piece of paper fell. Keeping aside her gift, she picked up the paper and began reading: