22.

^^ got me feeling cuddly af

Third Person Point Of View

Jess's body stiffened and Miryeo felt it, " You knew you were going to have to face him."

Jess sighed and unattached herself from Miryeo's arms, she turned around to be met with the shocked face of Seungmin and Hyunjin. Seungmin looked at her in disbelief but Hyunjin ran up to Jess and his sister, when he got to them he engulfed Jess into a tight bear hug.

" My fellow princess!" Hyunjin squealed while squeezing Jess into a hug, he was smiling so brightly to see that his friend was alright and back in school. Jess slightly laughed and hugged him back. They were hugging and laughing, calling each other "princess" until Miryeo harshly pulled Hyunjin away.

" Are you an idiot, Hyunjin? " Miryeo whisper yelled at her half-brother.

He looked at his sister confused and Miryeo sarcastically chuckled, " You just basically stole Seungmin's girl, look at him, he's about to murder you!"

Hyunjin realized it and started laughing once he looked back at his friend standing there, Seungmin probably didn't realize that his facial expression was so scary.

Seungmin ignored Hyunjin's sudden laughter and angerly walked to Jess, but once he reached her his angry facade was dropped and he turned soft. He looked at Jess completely ignoring how awkward and uncomfortable Jess looked, also ignoring the eyes on then as this was happening in the hallway. Jess looked into Seungmin's eyes but immediately looked away as she felt her cheeks become hot and her palms become sweaty once again. Seungmin wasn't fazed by the way Jess reacted and instead held on to her chin with his thumb and index finger, turning her head to face him.

" Are you hurt? " Seungmin shakily asked as he looked at her face looking for any scars or bruises.

Jess shook her head and slightly smiled, " I'm fine now."

Seungmin moved Jess's hair behind her ears and looked all around her face to really make sure she wasn't hurt. Jess weakly took his hands and pushed them off her, but as she was about to let go Seungmin held on to her hands strongly.

" Seungmin, I'm fine can you not act like an overprotective boyfriend, it's making me really uncomfortable," Jess quietly explained as she tried her best to break Seungmmin's grip on her weak hands.

Seungmin's grip slightly loosened, but Jess still wasn't able to free her hands.

" Jess, " Seungmin softly said.

Jess slightly chuckled, " What?"

" Why are you still so cold to me? I thought we-"

" Shut up you disobedient child! " Jess cut him off before he could expose her to the whole school, I mean, who wouldn't love to hear the gossip of the school's ex-bad girl turn soft after she confesses to a random guy she's known for a few months.

" Jess, why do you always screw everything up?" Miryeo said as she continued to watch the scene unfold in front of her and Hyunjin as well as the random students that were now watching them with interest.

Seungmin let go of Jess's hands and ruffled his hair, he was being so different from what he usually was. He would always be nice to people, he found it hard to get angry at someone for a long period of time, but he was currently quite mad at Jess.

" I'm acting like an overprotective boyfriend? Then what does she think I am? An overprotective girlfriend? " Seungmin mumbled under his breath. Lucky for him Jess didn't hear anything as she was too focused on Miryeo's disses at her.

The bell rang and everyone was about to head to class until Seungmin loudly called out, " Jess! "

Jess turned around, she was so embarrassed as all the students in the hallway heard him as well and stopped in their tracks to see what's going to happen between the two now.

" What am I to you? " Seungmin suddenly asked, he already knew the answer, but he wanted her to say it out loud for everyone to hear.

Why?

Because he wanted everyone to know that she isn't someone to mess with. It wasn't like Seungmin was a buff guy, but everyone certainly knew about his friend group and everyone was intimidated by them.

" What you are to me? " Jess asked in a confused tone until she continued to talk, " you damn right already know what you are to me."

" Honestly, I don't. You've ignored me like a pro since the confession thing, " Seungmin confidently said.

He was currently barely holding on to Jess's nerves, she wasn't excited that he was mentioning all these things out loud. She hated it a lot, she would be somewhat okay with it if it was them and their friends that heard this, but instead, it was her, Seungmin, the siblings and a bunch of other students that were just curious about what the ruckus was about.

" Can we like talk after class in private Seungmin? " Jess suddenly regained all her confidence and strictly said.

" No, we can't. Just answer me, " Seungmin said.

" Fine, " Jess said quietly.

" I'm waiting," Seungmin said as he slightly laughed.

" You're the first thing on my mind when I wake up and when I go to bed. I worry a lot about you, more than I worry about myself. You're my second crush ever and currently the only one. You're the guy I like, but am shy around, " Jess said without taking a breath.

Almost everyone looked at Jess shocked including Miryeo and Hyunjin, they had never heard Jess speak so openly about her feelings.

Seungmin slightly smiled and started walking closer to Jess. Miryeo got the hint and slightly pushes Jess in front. Seungmin got to Jess he looked into her eyes and smiled widely. Jess still wasn't able to look into his eyes, so instead, she busied herself with counting the wooden planks on the floor until she got interrupted because of a hug from Seungmin.

His embrace felt safe and Jess found herself melting into his arms herself.

"I just wanted you to say that in front of everyone, I like you too and even more than you like me, " Seungmin whispered, so only Jess would hear him.

They heard a bunch of people groan and start walking away. They were obviously disappointed that Jess was a sappy person and wasn't going to ignore Seungmin.

Maybe this wasn't the best decision of Seungmin's as Jess felt awkward. She knew she would have a tough time dealing with the price of this sudden public confession.

A/N I'm back, I'm sorry for not updating for like a week, but during that time I wrote three chapters, so I'm back to updating regularly until I finish it lmao <3