3.

"You're my type,
you're my type
Even if you don't say anything, 
I have a feeling
From your head to your toes, everything
You're my type. " - iKON

Seungmin Point Of View

My friends and I decided to go out after school, we hadn't had the chance to hang out all again ever since some of them graduated high school.

To some, it must seem weird to see some seventeen-year-olds hanging out with random twenty-one-year-olds. At least for the people from my high school, it would be weird to see that.

There were nine of us and now as a bonus we always took Miryeo around with us. Since she had become Hyunjin's little step sister. His mom had remarried Miryeo's dad and ever since then Hyunjin and Miryeo have become close.

She was the little sister he always wanted, even if she was younger by only a few weeks.

I wanted to ask Miryeo more about Jess as she had been in the same class as her for the whole year Jess's been in Korea.

One of my classmates even said that Jess had become close with an ex-student Go Kyungah, she was a popular girl in this school. Many of the classmates who were friends with her even mentioned that Jess and Kyungah had been best friends and that at that time Jess had been comfortable with her Korean name.

Kyungah had been kicked out of the school when bullying claims had reached the principal. Many classmates also had mentioned the fact that Jess was the one, who was getting bullied and that one of the older students had seen it happen and he had been the one to report it.

Apparently ever since then, Jess deleted herself away from the world.

When I first saw her sitting at the back of the class this morning I instantly found this need to take care of her. Most probably I'm being an idiot and enjoying this one day crush that I've gotten... but I know for a fact that something isn't right about her.

I need to save her.

...

We met up with a bunch of my friends, I wanted to ask Minho and Changbin if they had to know Kyungah or if they know Jess.

All ten of us were sitting inside Chan's living room and talking when suddenly Hyunjin loudly laughed, " So as today is Seungmin's first day in our school, I wanted to share a secret with everyone. ".

Miryeo, Felix, and Jisung were sitting on the floor giggling. I looked up at Hyunjin and he just smiled widely at me.

Chan looked at Hyunjin with a confused face, " What crap are you about to pull Hyunjin?".