15.

" It's just another
downpour "

Third Person Point Of View

The night was going into its late hours. Three AM was currently the time in Korea. The moon was illuminating the dark streets. There wasn't even a car outside of Jess's windows.

Jess was currently tossing in bed, she couldn't sleep. She still had all those annoying questions in her mind, usually, she wouldn't mind never finding out the answer but something had come over her and she felt desperate.

Jess grabbed her pillow and groaned in it, why was this all so annoying? A part of her felt excited because she felt like she was getting better suddenly. She had forgotten about disappointing anyone until she remembered about Seungmin.

" Why can't I just fall asleep? " Jess asked herself as she sat up in bed.

Maybe I should take some sleeping pills?

Maybe I should drink a cup of warm milk?
Wait, I don't even like milk.

What is going on with me?

Her thoughts became extremely distracting. Her voice inside her head annoyed her even more. If her mind can't calm down how will she sleep? Is it even possible to sleep when your brain is having a rave?

Jess decided to torture herself until she fell asleep. She placed her head on her pillow and forced herself to shut up. She imagined that she was going thru a tunnel. The further she got, the quieter the voices became. Soon, she found herself deep into slumber.

" I'll save you, " Seungmin whispered as he hugged Jess. The hug was filled with emotions. Jess's heart was beating even faster due to the contact she was experiencing. The voice inside her head became softer than before, it wasn't as rough and manipulative.

" Hold him, Jess. If you let him go, you'll disappoint him. Can't you see Seungmin cares? How dare you tell yourself you're useless. If you were, why would you still be here? You either hold on or leave it all behind. He promised to save you. He said he'll save you," the voice inside said.

Jess felt herself calm down but as soon as the voice had started talking again her heart began to beat faster and faster. Seungmin felt Jess's heart speed up again, so he pulled her closer and tried to calm her down.

Jess felt herself lose. The old her was coming out. Songhee - the part of her she wanted to kill. Jess hates that name. Kyungah made her hate herself. Songhee was useless.

" Songhee, " she whispered.

" What did you say? " Seungmin asked as he pulled away.

" Songhee. "

" what about that name? " Seungmin asked.

Her body became weaker, " Call me Songhee, Seungmin."

With a deep breath, Jess woke up. She felt sweat roll down from her hairline. She couldn't believe herself. Jess had remembered the awful event during what should've been peaceful slumber.

Jess felt her cheeks heat up. She had hugged Seungmin. He had held her close. He had told her that he'd save her.

" I'll save you," Jess murmured to herself until her eyes widened. Those were the words she was longing for. He told her that. It sounded like a promise the more she repeated it in her mind.

She shook her head and was about to sleep again until she heard her alarm. It was already six AM. That meant she had to go to school very soon.

Jess got up from her bed and looked around her room. She hadn't ever taken the time to decorate it. Suddenly it felt too empty for her liking. The creamy walls felt too naked. The unused shelves were screaming to be used.

What is going on again?

I haven't felt like this in years.

Maybe I'm officially losing my mind?

What do I do?

Do I tell Mr.Pinterson about this?

Maybe my mom?

No, I'll talk to Seungmin.

Jess walked towards her closet, she didn't feel like putting on the same black jacket on top of her uniform. She wanted something brighter. She wanted white.

Jess got ready and left the house, the music that was playing in her earphones helped her keep herself together. Her mind wasn't calming down at any moment at all. She felt like she could rip her brain out just to be able to enjoy the little things.

Here Jess was by the entry of her school. This time, she remembered everything, she felt happy and strange at the same time. She wasn't sad. This was definitely a sign of getting better. She smiled to herself and entered her school.

She saw the beautiful Miryeo talking to her step-brother and Felix. Jess like Miryeo a lot, she wanted to befriend her but she was scared as Kyungah had left a bitter taste in her mouth from her ridiculous friendship.

Miryeo saw Jess looking at her and smiled. She excused herself away from the two boys and left them alone, it wasn't like they were bothered by it. Secretly they all had a plan to get Seungmin and Jess together and to do that they all had to become friends. It wasn't even that any of them disliked her anymore, it was more strange as the girl everyone told them to avoid was not their main focus.

" Dude, you were looking at me and I felt like I was swimming in the Virgin Mary's holy milk, " Miryeo said as she walked up to Jess and held onto her arm as she pulled her in for a greeting hug.

Jess laughed, " Why the hell would you feel like that?"

" You know, one and only Jess Lee is looking at me, I must've been blessed in some way," Miryeo said as she let go.

The two continued to laugh a bit, Miryeo noticed that Jess's mood was up. It felt strange and wrong but Miryeo was happy about it, of course, she was curious but she decided to not ask any more questions as she was scared it would ruin jess's day.

The two entered the classroom together, everyone was looking at them shocked, including, Seungmin.

Jess said bye to Miryeo and went to her seat. She placed all her books on her table and sat down. There was an awkward silence between Jess and Seungmin.

" Hey-" Seungmin was cut off when the teacher walked in with a pitiful smile as she smiled towards Jess.

Seungmin could sense that something was wrong. Something was happening and it wasn't supposed to happen.

" My dear students, we have a new transfer student today. Many of you know her already but I will still introduce her to you. " the teacher said as she waved to the girl in the door frame to walk in.

Seungmin saw her and his eyes almost popped out of his sockets.  While Jess's face lost all color.

" Hello, my name's Kyungah, please take care of me, " the girl said as she bowed ninety degrees.

Jess's heart stopped and her world lost all color again.

Everyone from Seungmin's friend group looked at each other shocked.

How could an expelled student come back?

A/N It's official you guys!
Our boys are full idols now, I can't believe how quickly time has flown by, OMG.