18.

" I Am Not "

Third person point of view

Seungmin knew that bringing Jess to Chan's apartment wasn't a smart idea on his behalf but the idea was definitely better than leaving her close to Kyungah's radar.

Seungmin had forgotten that he was hiding Jess's hand until he felt her stiffen up, he looked back at her and the light bandage on the side of her forehead was quite noticeable yet she still looked beautiful. Her hair was slightly stuck to her forehead because of the running and her skin was glowing.

Seungmin caught himself looking at her for too long, so he shook his head and let go of her hand.

" We're going to Chan's apartment, " Seungmin said as he led the way and Jess followed behind him as a lost puppy.

" who's that? "

" Chan is my best friend but like - " Seungmin was cut off by Felix who jumped on his back.

" Ooo, now you're taking Jess to even hang out with us? " Felix teased as he rubbed the top of Seungmin's head with his fist.

" Felix, don't bother the couple too much, " Miryeo said as she walked towards them and pulled Felix forcefully off of Seungmin.

Jess's face radiated so much confusion and she saw the rest of Seungmin's friends walk their way.

Miryeo locked herself by Jess and dragged her closer to Chan's apartment, " When you meet the rest there won't be any way back. "

" What do you mean by that? " Jess asked as she allowed herself to be dragged farther by Miryeo.

" Our friend group is very close, so when you meet Chan you won't be able to ignore us anymore, " her friend said with a cheeky smile.

Jess's eyes widened, " NO! I just got dragged to here! "

" Well I guess Jesus wanted you to end up with us, " Miryeo laughed as she opened the door to an apartment.

" Yo, elders! Where you at? " Miryeo yelled out in the apartment only soon to be met with three other guys.

" Hey! We're not even that older than you! " Chan said as he acted offended until he realized Miryeo had a friend with her.

" Who that? " Chan asked as he pointed towards Jess. Right in that moment everyone else walked into the apartment.

Changbin went to stand next to Jess, " Jess meet Chan. Chan meet Jess."

Jess lightly bowed by which received a laugh from Minho, " She's adorable."

Chan hit his head, " Watch what you're saying, look at Seungmin he's ready to tackle you to the ground."

And with that everyone in the room started to laugh loud except for Jess. She felt uncomfortable here as these ten people were obviously close and shared many memories together.