C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

Start from the beginning

"I love you too." We walked to the car and Ath looked mesmerized by it. I opened her door while she got in saying thank you. I got in afterwards, driving to this fancy restaurant called Olive Garden. Im friends with the owner, so I got a reserved spot thats quiet. We park in the front beside a handicap space. I opened Ath's door after getting out and took her hand. We walked in and Mason was at the front.

"Wassup Mason." He's 20. I met him when I was in 3rd and he was in 5th.

"Hey man. Right this way." We followed him to a quiet corner in the back. Mason's going to make sure no one comes back here. I looked at Ath and she looked lost in thought. I grabbed her hand and she flinched.

"Are you ok?"

"Do you think Im perfect?"

"Of course. Why wouldnt I?"

"No, not like that. Kim and Alex think that Im perfect and they're the '2 ugly bitches that follow me around all day'" Damn.

"Well, just dont listen to them. You're bestfriends, if they think that then they think that. You cant do anything about it if you're just being you. Which is just perfect to me anyways." She laughed and nodded. The waitress then came to the table.

"Hello, welcome to Olive Garden. My name is Katherine. Ill be your server today, are you ready to order." She said looking at me. I looked at Ath who was glaring at her.

"The beautiful lady right here will like medium well steak, lasagna, and a Sprite please." Kathrine looked at Ath to see she's still glaring at her, which made her eyes widen.

"The handsome man right here will like medium steak, fettuccine alfredo pasta, and a Pepsi please." Ath said forcing the 'please'. She left and came back 5 minutes later.

"Ok is that all? Or would you like to try our wines?" She said looking at me again.

"Bitch we dont want your fucking wines or else we would've asked for them." Ath basically yelled at her. Katherine started glaring at Ath.

"I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to the gorgeous man that should be with someone way prettier than the ugly girl next to him." Oh fuck no.

"Heather, do you know who we are?" I asked purposely getting her name wrong. She shook her head.

"Im Xavier King and this is my beautiful queen, Athena Pierce. I dare you to call her ugly again if you want your fucking head cut off." Her eyes widened and she left. Soon enough a guy came in.

"Im really sorry about Katherine. She's sort of a hoe, but I will get another waiter for you guys." We nodded and he left.

"Was cutting her head off just a threat?"

"Did you want to actually do it?"

"Yes please." I chuckled and kissed her. We kept going until we heard a gunshot.

"How come we never get our food when assholes ruin our dinner?" Ath asked while I chuckled. We got our guns out and Ath put on her leather jacket. We slowly walked out the room and saw all the customers under tables. The closer we got, we heard yelling.

"Where is Black and Blade?" James, the leader of the Pythons yelled. Ath pulled me back.
Athena's POV
"Look, I have a plan. He knows your face, so you cant come out just yet." He nodded, so I put on my mask. Its white with a black diamond on it. I get up and walked towards James.

"There's my beautiful princess, Black"

"I am not yours James. I have been rejecting you since the 6th grade. You dont even know my actual name." He made a frown. He looks sincerely hurt.