Chapter Twenty-Four: Mama Knows Best

I remember being a little kid and listen to my mom telling me stories about how she fell in love with dad, I remember my dad always calling me 'my angel'. Growing up I never payed attention to the meaning of the things my parents always told me, now everything changed.

Now I understand why my dad called me angel, he was actually calling me what I am, while my mom stories about her and dad and their love it's what I am still trying to figure it out. Before I was 17 I never thought of what is love and how someone knows what love is.

Since I met Ben and Scott, questions about love are always in my head. I always wonder if I was in love with Ben but time made me realize that I was never in love with him, I do love him but it's as a friend, nothing else. I can't say the same thing about Scott, when I'm with him I really enjoy every second we spend togheter, even if he is being an idiot. Scott makes me think and feel things I have never done it before, he makes feel those classic butterflies in my stomach, he makes my heart beat so fast like he never did before, but the most suprising thing he makes me do is thinking about a future with him.

In spite of my feelings I dont think there will be a future togheter for me and Scott, after all he is a demon and I am an angel, I dont believe our families or other people like us would like the fact of us togheter.

-Are you daydreaming Grace?

-Mom, I didnt realize you were there.

I just noticed my mom was leaning against my bedroom's door when she spoke to me.

-I got here like two minutes ago, you were so focus in whatever you were thinking that you didnt heard me walking in. I decided to wake you up from your daydream when you getting very blushed.-my mom said with a smirk.

-I'm not blushing.-great now I'm blushing in front of my mom just because I'm thinking about Scott.

-You just got even more blush.-my mom start laughing.

When my mom stop laughing she came to my bed and sat next to me.

-Is there something wrong? Are you having boy issues?

-Boy issues mom?!?!

-Yes!! You are 17 Grace and despite of what your dad says you are old enough to date and start you know uhm...

Start what?? Wait NO!!!

-Mom, jesus, no okay, I'm not thinking of doing nothing like that.

-That's better but I'm serious about dating. The other day you were talking about a guy, what was his name...

-You are talking about Scott?

-Oh yes Scott!! How is he?? Is everything good between you two??

-Scott is good and yes everything is good between us.-well that's true since I found out the truth about him we become closer and things are going well between us.

-Good...look Grace, is Scott your boyfriend?

Scott my boyfriend??? Well we kissed once, actually, twice but does that mean he is my boyfrend?? Well it doesnt because if we were dating he would have asked me to be his girlfriend right?

-No he is not my boyfriend, mom. We are friends.-my mom nodded.

-But I do feel that you do like him.

-I like him, I do.

-Do you love him?

-Love? I-I dont know mom.

-It's okay I didnt know in the begging if I loved your dad, time will tell you.

-Things between Scott and me are more comlicated than yours and dad.-I said getting sad because it is true, my parenst are both angels while the same doesnt happen with me and Scott.

-Ohh Grace things can be a little complicated because you are an angel and he is human but if he loves you and you love him, everything will be okay.

Should I tell her the truth?? Scott's family knows the truth about me, but I can do that to Scott without him saying it was okay.

Before I could even answer my mom she was already giving me that look who says that she just had an idea.

-How about if he comes to dinner tonight?-my mom asked me with a big smile.

-T-Tonight mom?!?! Isn't that to soon?!?!

-The sooner the better, I want to meet the guy who is making my little baby blush.

-What about dad?

-Leave your dad with me.

-What if Scott cant come tonight?

-We do it some other time. It seems that you dont want to do this dinner Grace.

-It's not that mom. It's just I have never brought a guy home.

-Dont worry, everything will be fine.

-Okay then let's do this.

**************

-Grace open the door.-my mom told me while she was in the kitchen with my dad.

-I still cant believe we are doing this.

-John shut up and be nice to the guy.

I heard my parents talking while I was walking to the door to welcome Scott. I still cant believe he agreed to do this but I am glad he did. I was very surprised when a couple of hours ago I called asking  him about the dinner and he said yes.

-So let me see if I get it. Your mom invited me to have dinner in your house with you and your parents tonight?!?!

-Yes, that's it. Look Scott, you dont have to do it if you dont want to, it's okay really.

-Who said I dont want to Gracie, I will be there tonight.

-Really?!?!-did I sound to excited??

-Really. Eight is good?

-Yeah, eight is perfect. Thanks for doing this Scott.

-Dont thank me, it's my pleasure Gracie.

I open the door and there it was a really good looking Scott with a big smile on his face.

-I brought you flowers, I hope you like roses.

-I love roses, thanks.

He gave me the roses and I gave him a big smile. He were lost in each others eyes, god I love his eyes.

-Ohh come in.

-Thanks Gracie.

We went to the kitchen where my parents were.

-Hello Mr. and Mrs. Collins.-Scott said being very polite something that is not very usual.

-Ohh hello Scott Please call me Eleanor.-my mom said with a smile.

-Sure. Hi John.

-John? For you it's Mr.Collins, boy.-my dad said frwoning, which is not usual.

-Yes sir.

Oh God this is akward.

Suddenly my parents looked at Scott and my mom joined dad and start frowning too. My parents had so many feelings showing in their eyes. My mom looked shocked, scared, and some how she looked ready to attack, while my dad was also shocked and ready to help my mom attacking.

-He is a demon.-my mom said.

**********************

Hope you guys like it!!

Sorry again for my grammar.

Thanks again for the people who still read my story, I really appreciate it!!!

Tell me what you think of this chapter, this story, the characters,well tell me everything.

Thank you so much for reading this story.

Love you all and see you next time!!