Chapter Seventeen: An Interesting Afternoon

When Scott parked his car infront oh his house, I was actually very surprised. His house looks really nice, it's big and there is also a big garden, it actually looks like a house from a movie or something, I had no idea Scott lived in a house like this.

-Stop drooling Gracie.-Scott said and gave a small chuckle.

I guess I was being too obvious on how surprised I am by his house, I mean cmon even Brabie would want a house like this one.

-So do you want to come in or just watch the outside?-Scott asked me.

-Y-Yeah, we can go in.

Oh God, his house on the inside it's soo beautiful. When we walked in we walk through a hall and went to the living room, a really big living room.

-Let's go to my room, it's more private.-Scott said to me.

Hold on, WHAT???

-Excuse me??

He looked at me confuse by my reaction but after some seconds he realised what he said.

-I didnt mean it that way, but if you want to we can forget about the homework.-Scott said with a smirk.

-I am here just for helping you study, thats it Scott.

-Fine, fine, let's go.

We got upstairs to his room, his room looked like a typical boy's room. Black and white were the main colors, his desk had a few papers on it totally disorganised and there was also a few of his clothes all over his room.

-You can seat on the bed if you want.

-Yeah sure, thanks.

-So let's start?-he asked me.

-Okay.

****************

Its been an hour and we already finish all of the homework we had to do.

-You were not that bad. You actually got most of the things pretty fast.-I said to him with a small smile.

-Thanks, you know I had a great teacher.-he said also with a small smile.

There was a silence for a few minutes before he speak again.

-How are? I mean, about last night.

-Uhmm...I am fine, it's okay, thanks again.

-No problem. Are you sure you are fine?

-Yes Scott, everything is fine. Ben already apologized and we talked about it, I forgabe him and...

-Hold on a second, you forgave him?-Scott asked me in disbelief.

-Well, y-yeah, I mean he really looked guilty and I was...

-I can believe Grace. Dont you see that if he didnt treatgood one time we can easily do it again.

Now I was the one that was surprised by the way he was reacting, what is wrong with him.

-Scott calm down, I know what you are saying its true but I am a grown up girl, I know what I am doing.

-Grace, I-I just dont want to see you get hurt by him. I was there when he left you, I saw how you were and I dont want to see you like that again.

I looked in his eyes and all I see its the truth, Scott didnt want me to get hurt, he actually is just trying to protect me. That is so nice of him.

-I know that Scott, that's why I made pretty clear that he is forgiven but I would never forget what he did.

-Just...promise me you will be careful with him okay?