Chapter Seven: Lets talk

-Grace?

I turned around to look at Ben.

-Yes Ben?

-Do you want to talk?

-Yes I do.

-Can we go somewhere after school?-Ben asked me.

-What?? I tought you wanted to talk to me now.

-We have classes so we cant talk right now but maybe after school we could. What do you think?

-Wait! Hold on a second. You said you wanted to talk now. Scott left so we could talk. You saw me talking to him, if you dont want to talk now why did you interrupted my conversation with him?-I asked confused and a little mad, to be honest.

-Because I dont like seeing you with him, he is not a good influence to you.

-How do you know that?-Now I was getting really confuse.

-I just know. Look can we have meet after school so we could talk?

-Yeah, sure.

-Okay meet me in the school's entrance, after your last class.

-Okay.

With that Ben turned around to leave but he stopped and turn to me again.

-I really think you shouldn't be with Scott Meyers, he is not good.

I went to answer him but he already had left, and I was there in the middle of the hall without knowing what to do or what to say, this until Sarah came to me.

-Hey Grace are you okay?

-Yes Sarah. Where is Jenna?

-She went to talk to Aiden but now she texted me saying for us to go see her in the bathroom. So lets go?

-Yup.

We get to the bathroom and a couple of girls were leaving and Jenna was fixing her makeup.

-Hey Jen.-I said.

-Oh great you two are here. You are not going to believe in what I am about to tell you.-She said really happy and euphorica.

-Jenna, we know you are dying to tell us so why dont you just do it.-Sarah said and we both laugh.

-God you two are so boring. But fine I will tell you what happened.

Again Sarah and I laugh.

-Melissa and I had a little fight.

-What?!?!?!?!-Sarah and I said at the same time.

-Yes, she came to me calling all these horrible names and saying that I stole Aiden from her.

-That doesnt even makes sense, you werent even talking to Aiden when he broke up with her.-I said confused.

-She is crazy, but thats not the best part.

-What is it?-Sarah and I asked at the same time, again.

-Aiden defended me, he did. It was amazing he said that I was the best girl he ever met and I'm nothing like her.-Jenna said really happy.

-Dis he really said that to her?-Sarah asked.

-Yes, he did! OMG girls he is the one I just know it.

-Are you sure Jen? We dont want you to get hurt.

-I wont Grace. I can feel it, he is the one.

Jenna really look confident and happy.