Chapter sixteen: Apologize

-I cant believe he did that!

-Believe Jenna because its true.

I was talking to the girls about what happened last night with Ben and with Scott.

-Who would have thought that in the end Scott would be the knight in shining armor.-Sarah said.

-I know, Scott actually was really nice.

The bell rang and we went to our class, thankfully we have class togheter now. We walk in to our buology class and went to sit in our places, Jenna and Sarah sat togheter and I sat on the table behind them, normally my friends sat togheter and I sat next to Becky.

Becky is a really shy girl but she is also nice. I remember the day we were paired togheter in biology class for the rest of the year, I was late that day and when I came into class there were a few seats left but she was so alone that I felt bad and sat next to her, turns out she is really nice and sweet but she is very shy.

I was taking my notebook out of my bag when I felt someone sitting besides me, I thought it was Becky, so I put a smile on my face to say hi to her, but my smile faded when I looked up and saw that it wasnt Becky. It was Ben.

-Hi.-he said with a small smile.

-Hey.-I said without a smile.

-How are you?

-I dont know, what do you think?-I asked getting pissed because he was talking to me like nothing happened.

-Look Grace about yesterday I am sorry, I shouldnt have let there like that.

I could feel and see the guilty in his eyes but I was hurt.

-But you did left me.

-I know and I regreted the moment I was riding home alone. I went back to get you but you werent there.

-Of course I wanst, it was late and I needed to get home. Scott took me home.

-What??-Okay, now he looks mad again like he was last night.

-Scott took me home after you left.

-Why? How could you go with that moron?

His he seriously attacking Scott right now?? He was the only moron last night.

-Hey dont you...

I was interrupted when Becky got to our table and saw Ben in her seat, finally now he can go.

-Hi Becky, sorry to be in your seat. Would you mind switching seats with me? Just for today.-he asked her with a smile.

Please Becky say no, please.

-Uhmm...sure, okay.

Damn it!

-Thanks.

Becky left us alone and I continue to say what I was saying.

-Look Ben, dont call Scott a moron he was the one who helped me yesterday after you acted like a moron.

Ben looked surprised by seeing me defending Scott, but its the right thing to, Scott was there for me, he wasnt.

-I wasnt feeling good, thats it.

-I know that, thats why I tried to help you.

-I know you were just trying to help, I am sorry Grace, please forgive me.

-I can forgive, but I am not sure if I can forget.-I said sadly.

-Thats already good.-he said with a small smile.