Chapter Five: Hi again

I was in my room watching a movie well at least I was trying too. I couldn't stop thinking about James's party and my conversation with Scott, I do feel a little bit guilty of the way I traited him, he was just trying to talk to me and I was rude to him but I never talked to him before that class he never said a word to me and then he tried to talk to me like we were friends, that's just weird.

I mean cmon Grace your life right now is really weird right now.

I'm so confused right now with all this story of being an angel

KNOCK KNOCK

Someone knocked on my door, it was my mom.

-Hey honey, can I come in?

-Sure mom.

-So...how are you?

-How do you think I am?

-Grace I know that this whole story of you being an angel is weird but I really want to help you, honey, you my daughter and I love you. Let me help you.

-You're right mom, it's just so weird and confusing all of this. I feel a little bit more tired and my back is always in pain.

-That's normal, it happens to everyone.It's because of your wings, you're not used to them yet. I know exactly what will help you. My mother used to make me a special tea when I also find out that I was an angel, it will make your pain slowly gone, you will feel way better.

-Thanks mom. 

She started walking towards the door but stopped it when I called her.

-Hey mom. I'm sorry if I'm being mean to you and dad, it's just this too much new for me.

-I know baby, I also know that you would never be mean to anyone without a reason. Afterall you are an angel.

******************************

I was in in the public library trying to find some books about angels. 

I decided that it might help meto know more about this. I know that I could just ask my parents but I want to find out all by myself about angels.

-Oh sorry.-I was so distracted looking ate the books that I bumped into someone.

-No problem. Hey it's you, Grace. Do you remeber me?

-Of course I do Ben. 

He smiled at me.

-It looks like we always meet at the same way, by bumping into each other. -We laughed.

-And it always look it's my fault.

-Well you can bumped into me any time you want.

Okay now I felt my cheeks burn. Was he filrting with me?

I looked at the book he had in his hand.

-What is that book about? - I asked trying to change the subject.

-Oh this is a book about angels.

-Angels?- I asked him in shock.

-Yes, this has some theories about the existance of angels.

-Do you believe in angels, Ben?

-Yeah I do, sometimes we can meet people who really look like an angel. And then you strat to wonder if it is possible that person is an angel. What about you Grace? Do you believe in angels?

I wasn't expecting that question, should I say that I believe in angles or should I lie? I mean I do believe because I am an angel but I can tell that to Ben. So what should I say?

-I don't know.-I answered.

-Well I recommend you to read this book and then you'll tell me if you believe it or not. What do you think?

-Yeah I think I can do that.

He smiled and gave his book to me.

-You can take this book.-he said.

-Weren't you suppose to take it with you?

-I already read that one, so you can take this time.

-Oh okay, thanks.

-Hey Grace, if you want to know more about angels you can come talk to me.

He looks like he really is interested in angels, why is that? Why does he wants me to know so much about angels?

-Okay, thanks Ben.

-Anytime Grace. Well I have to go but I am sure we will bumped into each other again. Bye Grace.

-Bye Ben.

And then he left. I was looking at the book he gave it to me, maybe I'll have some answers, maybe this will help me to know...my "kind??" better.

*****************

So it's Ian Somerhalder's birthday today so I just though about posting a new chapter!!! xD

Hope you guys like it!!

Sorry again for my grammar.

Tell me what you think of this chapter, this story, the characters,well tell me everything.

Thank you so much for reading this story.

Love you all and see you next time!!