Chapter Six: Scott or Ben?-Part One

I was walking to my locker, I was late for the first time in my life. Last night I stood awake longer than normal because I was reading the book that Ben gave it to me.

That book is full of myths about angels and if they really exist, it also talk about how angels are physically and mentally. There is a part that said that are some angels that are disguised as humans.

I got to my locker and changed my books to go my first class.

-Grace what happened? You are never late.

I was so distracted that I didnt even saw Jenna and Sarah coming.

-Well that is always a firts time for everything Jenna.-I said.

-Thats true but we are talking about you and school. Getting late was never your thing.

-I know Sarah but like I said that is always a first time, can you two just drop it?

I was getting mad. Yes it was my first time for being late but I had a reason for it. But I couldnt tell them, I mean, what would I say, Hey I am late because I was reading a book about angels, do you know why? Because I am one. Yeah I dont think I could say that.

-Calm down, Grace, we were just saying.

-I know. I am sorry, I'm just tired. Look I have to go to class, see you guys later okay?

-Okay.-they both said.

I walked to my english class and some students were already there, most of them were talking to each others. I went straight to my seat.

I was putting my book on the table when I noticed a shadow sitting on the table next to mine. I looked and it was just some guy I think his name is Mike, Milles or Mitch, I am not sure.

Suddently I saw Scott coming in our direction, maybe he is coming to talk to me. Wait did I just thought that Scott would come to talk to me. Well he did in the party, but we were alone and now we are in school.

Scott stopped next to the guy who was sitting next to me and make him a look, and the guy just got up and went sitting at other place.

-Good morning Gracie.

-Why did you make that guy leave? We was already sitting there.

-Is he your friend?

-No but that doesnt mean he doesnt have is rights. He came here first.

-Ouch Gracie. It looks like you would prefer him here then me. That hurts.

-Stop Scott I am just trying to be fair.

-You always do that, dont you?

-What?-I asked confused.

-Try to be fair, do the right thing.

-Well yeah.

-I know. It's in your nature.-What did he meant with that?

-What are you talking about?

-I think we both know Grace.

I was still confuse, what did he meant with that. I was about to answer when Mrs.Anderson got in. 

-Good morning class. Lets start working, shall we?

************

After our class was done, I was still thinking about my conversation with Scott, I needed to know what did he meant, is it possible that he knows about my secret? No thats impossible, no one knows, he cant knows.

I saw him getting out of class and I quickly followed him.

-Hey Scott.-I called him.

-Yes Gracie.

-Can we talk about our conversation?

-What coversation?-He was smirking, that stupid guy knew exactly what I was talking about.

-The conversation we had before class.-I said annoyed.

-Ohh that conversation, what about it?

-What did you...

A voice cut me. Both, Scott and I turned around to see who was calling me.

-Hello Grace.

-Oh, hi Ben.

Ben was smiling when he approach me and Scott. I lookd at Scott his smirk was no longer on his face instead he look very serious.

-Hi I tought we could talk.

I actually wanted to talk to him about the book but I also wanted to talk to Scott. I didnt know what to say, I looked at both of them.

-I...I...- I tried say something but Scott said for me.

-She cant, we were already talking if you didnt notice.

-Yes but I tought maybe she could talk to me. I really want to talk to her.

I dont know what to do, I want to talk to both but my curiosity won this battle. So I turned to Scott.

-Hey Scott maybe we could finish our conversation later.

-Really? You are choosing him.

-Scott I really need to talk to Ben right now, sorry.

-Well maybe I will not want to talk to you later.- With that he left and I saw him go, felling bad for what I did to him.

-Grace?

I turned around to look at Ben.

-Yes Ben?

-Do you want to talk?

-Yes  I do.

*****************

I really fell bad for Scott. What do you think? Who do you think Grace should had choosen to talk to?

Hope you guys like it!!

Sorry again for my grammar.

Tell me what you think of this chapter, this story, the characters,well tell me everything.

Thank you so much for reading this story.

Love you all and see you next time!!