"Yep, yesterday," a pleasant smile came to his face, "We're on good terms."

He didn't exactly want to tell them every single detail, not even the kiss because he knew he'd get teased endlessly and he kind-of just wanted his progressed relationship with Grace their very own little secret until it was fully figured out.

"I wish you invited her," Julian turned back to the couch where he had been playing FIFA for about half an hour. He too had a key to Max's apartment, and got there before they did, "She got really hot."

"You have a girlfriend," Max nudged. Julian crinkled his face. The boys knew he and his girlfriend had been fighting for a while.

"Whatever. Invite her next time i'm here, yeah Le?" Julian raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah. I wanna see her reaction; she'll get super embarrassed," Leon sat down beside Julian, "What time are you going back?"

"Well, it's a three-hour train journey so maybe 7?" it was around 3 o'clock.

"Sick," Max nodded, "We'll get dinner at 6? What time is it in England?"

"It's just an hour back, dummkopf," Leon replied, "Will he be free?"

"Don't know. Let's see," Max shrugged, opening up the laptop that was on the coffee table in front of Julian. He then went on to the FaceTime app and began clicking around until rings began alongside the FIFA commentating.

"Hey guys!" his voice was enthusiastic as always, especially after not seeing his friends for a while.

"What's up, traitor?" Leon joked.

"Don't talk to me about being a traitor, you're sat next to someone who moved within the same league," Leroy scoffed, flashing his eyes to Julian, who was still focused on his FIFA.

"Fick dich, Sané! The wounds from you are fresher," Julian retorted.

"What the fuck are you even doing there?"

"Day off," Julian shrugged, "Don't really want to get back to Wolfsburg to be honest."

"How are you settling into Manchester?" Max butted in, "Are you playing soon?"

"Hopefully yeah. The Manchester derby's the next game," Leroy replied excitedly, "What have I missed in the month i've been gone? How's the injury, G?"

"I'm not going to be back until mid to late October," sighed Leon in disappointment, "I guess that's the game for us."

"But!" Max interrupted loudly, "He's got himself a girl, finally. One that he actually likes."

Leon hid behind his hands, his cheeks turning pink as Julian and Max both spat out facts and events at Leon.

"She went to Berger Feld," Julian informed him, "She was a big part in the musical in my final year? Wasn't really into football and carried a guitar literally everywhere? Do you remember Grace Bauer?"

"Yeah, Grace Bauer!" he clapped his hands, excited that he was able to recall, "She's always been pretty, Leon. I'm happy for you; I remember that she was nice."

"Wait- you went to Gesamtschule?" frowned Leon. Seems like half of his best friends knew who she was from before. It made him a little jealous; it was unfortunate that they only met now.