Twenty Two

"Finally," Jin beamed as he parked his car on the sand. "We're all here."

Hoseok opened the passenger door with a smirk. "And it only took a year and a half."

He exited the truck along with Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon. Jungkook and Victoria had already jumped out of the trunk, and the boy was helping Iseul down.

Namjoon peered curiously at Yoongi, who's eyes were closed. His chest rose and fell slowly in his deep sleep, and he twitched every now and then.

"Hyung," Taehyung teased, poking the older's chest.

A soft moan fell from Yoongi's doll-like lips that were parted slightly. Jimin's eyes widened. "I wonder what he's dreaming about."

Victoria sucked in a breath at the sound that was all too familiar. "Probably about money or something," she muttered dismissively and started off toward the waves in the distance.

"Should we let him sleep?" Hoseok asked with a laugh.

Jimin sighed. "I seriously wonder what he's dreaming about."

-

"On your knees," Yoongi growled after she had swallowed his seed. She obeyed quickly, positioning herself on her hands and knees in front of him.

Yoongi took his lower lip between his teeth at the sight, and reached a hand out to give her ass a squeeze. The lack of reaction irked him. He slapped it hard, granting a whimper from her, and a satisfied smirk from him.

He got on his knees as well and positioned himself at her entrance. He was still sensitive from his orgasm only seconds before, but he wanted to be inside of her so badly that he didn't care at all. He brushed a few fingers at her swollen walls, appreciating how wet and ready she was.

Without warning, he thrust inside of her harshly, groaning at the feeling. A symphony of moans left her mouth, as well as his name.

Yoongi smiled and draped himself over her back, lacing their fingers together as he thrusted quickly, any self-control being hard to regain. "Fuck," he groaned breathlessly in her ear. "You feel so fucking good, Victoria."

-

"Hyung!"

Jimin's voice pulled Yoongi right out of the dream that was more like a memory. His eyes shot open, face flushing. He was relieved to find that he wasn't hard, as he usually was after having the dream, which plagued him for months.

"Are you gonna curse at me for waking you?" he asked with a giggle.

Yoongi forced a laugh. "Fuck you, Jimin."

As soon as he exited the truck, any thoughts of the dream were gone as the boys all screamed and ran down to the water. Jin held his phone high in the air to capture them all in a video.

The day was spent playing around, and things didn't really wind down until they were all sitting on the pier, staring at the breathtaking views of where the sky met the water. The only person missing was Taehyung, who climbed the pipes of a tall construction frame.

None of them noticed yet, as Jin was stroking Victoria's hand with his thumb and videotaping the water with the other. She looked over at Namjoon beside her, who she noticed had a new tattoo.

It was black and large on his forearm. The shape resembled a raven. "Did you do that yourself?" she asked curiously.

"Hm?" Namjoon hummed before looking down at his arm. "Oh, yeah. I did it a few weeks back."

Victoria's gaze ventured up to the top of the structure, where Taehyung was standing. "Taehyung?" she muttered before yelling. "Tae! Get down from there!"

The rest of them followed her eyes and shouted for him to get down, too, but Taehyung knew what he was doing. He smiled down at them reassuringly before staring ahead with determination.

He killed his father. He was almost killed by his father. He missed his mom. He missed his sister. But Taehyung needed a new beginning. He was ready to accept his fate head-on.

He was ready to grow up.

His steps were slow at first, but Taehyung sped up to gain momentum before he leaped off the top of the structure. The fall was long, and the screams of his friends were drowned out by the roar of blood in his ears. Behind him, the periwinkle sky was scarred with pinks and oranges as the sun was beginning to set.

He hit the water feet first, torpedoing into the depths.

Victoria's heart lurched as she watched the water's surface froth and Taehyung disappear. "We have to go in after him!" She moved to jump into the water herself, but Jin stopped her. He was the only one who wasn't worried.

"Wait."

Sure enough, Taehyung resurfaced in seconds, a happy laugh leaving him as his head bobbed above the waves.

"Taehyung, you're crazy!" Namjoon yelled fondly.

The younger smiled. He finally felt free.

That's when Jin realized. Although they were exhausted, had nothing, and had no idea what the future held...

...at least they had each other.