Fifteen (M)

Warning: Mature content.

-

He just kept mulling it over in his head. How the hell did I get a boner? It was almost laughable, and he covered his face in embarrassment. "Ah...why is this happening to me?!"

Victoria smiled and propped herself up on an elbow so her face was above his. She removed one of his hands to reveal his flushed cheeks.

"Seokjin...are you blushing?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at her. "Well, yeah! We're trying to go to sleep and my dick is like boyoyoyoyoing!"

She laughed into his neck, finding his nervousness was boosting her confidence. "Well, that problem can be taken care of very easily." Her lips landed on his shoulder gently while she reached down to palm him through his briefs.

Jin let out a breathy moan at her touch. He hadn't been with someone in months, and touching himself in the shower wasn't exactly as pleasurable.

The sounds he made only further gave her permission to slip her hand inside and wrap it around his length. He grabbed her wrist as she stroked his shaft slowly, thumb passing over his slit.

"Victoria, wait," he said, his tone saying something else. He looked at her through lidded eyes. "Are you sure you want this?"

She returned his gaze and nodded slowly. "I want you."

Any trace of his earlier anxiety disappeared as he leaned up to kiss her softly. His hands found their way to the back of her shirt to pull it over her head before moving on to her bra. He unclasped it and she let him slip it off while beginning to stroke him again, but he rolled over so she was under him.

A smirk crossed her face when he left a trail of kisses from her neck and stopped at her chest. He took one nipple in his mouth and gently sucked while the other was rubbed by his thumb.

Victoria let out a long sigh and laced her fingers through his hair. "Jin..." She held her breath when he inched lower and lower until he reached the place that throbbed for him the most.

Jin placed a small kiss beneath her belly button before tugging the elastic of her shorts. She arched her back to let him get them off, and he wasted no time slipping her underwear off along with them.

He took his time placing kisses on her inner thighs. She was becoming impatient, but didn't want to rush his process—whatever it was.

She sucked in a breath when he ran two fingers over her core. "Look how wet you are, baby..."

Her eyes met his as he licked her juices off of his hand. He gave a quick raise of his eyebrows and nodded before dragging his tongue over her clit, garnering a moan from Victoria. It was music to his ears.

Jin then buried his face into her and sucked harshly on her bundle of nerves, arms wrapping around her thighs. "Fuck!" she cried out. It had been even longer for her than for him—she didn't sleep with someone unless she was in a relationship.

She was convinced she would come right away since what he was doing felt so good, but when he slipped a few digits into her, she became a moaning mess. It didn't take long for her to feel her stomach tighten.

"Don't stop," she whimpered.

He felt her clench around his fingers, about to come, so he stopped his movements abruptly. Frustration bubbled up in her chest. "What—what are you doing?"

"I don't know if I should let you come," he teased, placing wet kisses to her thighs.

"Please," she begged desperately, using her hands to push his head toward her again. "Please, you're so good..."

He smirked. Her pleading was exactly what he wanted to hear. "Tell me what you want, princess."

Nobody had ever said that to her before. She knew what she wanted, and if it had been anyone else, she would have felt embarrassed or dirty saying it out loud. But it was Jin, and he made her feel confident and sexy.

"I want you inside of me."

He wanted to take his time and kiss her all over before they got to that point, but it had been so long—and it was Victoria.

Jin stayed down where he was so he could remove his briefs without looking like an idiot. She waited patiently until they were off. He was about to reach for a condom from his bedside table, but then he remembered her mentioning in passing that she was on the pill.

It didn't matter. He liked it better that way.

He moved over her and positioned himself at her entrance, a bit of stage fright gnawing at him. Victoria was watching him closely, turned on by every move he made.

His eyes met hers, and he swore that nothing was brighter than the girl staring back at him—especially not the moon that shone a dull blue light on her face.

Jin pumped himself once before entering her with a slow, deep thrust. He groaned, closing his eyes and savoring the feeling of her pulsing around him. She moaned as well and reached her hands to grab onto his broad back.

He rocked into her slowly, making sure every thrust was deep and pleasurable for the both of them. His eyes didn't leave hers for a second as they became one.

"You feel so good," he muttered and brushed his lips over hers.

She let out a whimper and dug her nails into his back when he hit her sweet spot. "Jin!"

Hearing her say his name like that sent him into a frenzy. He couldn't wait any longer and picked up the pace, grinding his hips into hers as he chased his orgasm.

It didn't take longer until he felt Victoria clench around him with a high-pitched moan, sending him over the edge. He bucked his hips frantically and buried his face in her neck as he came with a low groan.

They just laid there for a moment as they came down from their highs. He pressed soft kisses to her neck, loving the closeness he felt.

"Victoria," he said, out of breath.

She smoothed his hair back, struggling for air as well. "Yeah?"

"I think I know why I'm so comfortable with things moving this fast." She only peered at him quizzically. "It's because I love you." His eyes bore into hers. "And I don't think I can ever love anyone else."

Victoria's heart skipped a beat. It was another thing she had never heard directed at her, but the weight of his words hung heavily in the air that seemed to thicken with every passing second. She knew it was too soon, but it didn't feel too soon. Her mind whirled. What's wrong with me?

Nonetheless, she leaned up to kiss him deeply before pulling away to speak in her soft voice. "I love you, too."