Chapter 4- your house or mine?

Start from the beginning

The competition continued on just like that- me trying so damn hard to steer them to an obvious answer that they couldn't remember. We ended with 3 points, 2 of which Hoseok scored and the last one because I whispered the answer out of impatience.

The bell rang and I scurried out of the classroom, ashamed of our defeat. Hobi caught up to me and we walked out of the classroom.

         "You dumbasses need a miracle to graduate highschool." I said under my breath to J-Hope. Just then, someone behind us started screaming.

        "WHOA WHOA WHOA, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jungkook yelled, staring directly at me. I looked at him questioningly, not even bothering to comment on his foul language. He stared back at me with disbelief, a grin pulling at his lips. He started laughing. "Did you... Did I just hear you cuss???"

        My face heated up. I gasped. "No! Of course not, good lord, I would never commit such a sin!" I yelled back at him, trying hard to make it believable. It didn't help when Hoseok started laughing. I discreetly pinched him hard on the arm till he shut up, now stifling his giggles.

         Jungkook still stared at me. "No, I'm sure I just heard you say dumba-" He insisted.

            I kept a straight face. "He must be delusional." I said to Hoseok as I turned to walk away.

          "Yeah, he's gone insane." Hobi agreed with me.

         "Yah, Ji-won wait!" Jungkook yelled after me. Suddenly, be grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. When he pulled me closer, I felt my cheeks heat up. What more could he possibly want? He looked around for a moment and quickly let go of my arm. "We have tutoring." He whispered, not wanting to be heard for some reason.

         "Oh, I already forgot..." I muttered. I turned to J-Hope. "Sorry, but we have math to learn." I told him.

         "Good luck." He said to me. We did our super-fast-super-cool-looking handshake, which ends with slapping each other on the forehead, before he left. With that, I was left with Jungkook.

         He put his hands in his pockets awkwardly. "Um, where should we go?"

         "The library, obviously." I tell him, trying to make him feel stupid. I started walking to our destination. He followed me but from a few feet behind, not wanting to be seen walking together or something. It annoyed me only a tiny bit.

We make our way there and settle our stuff- I got out the textbooks and scratch paper, ready to begin our lesson. Jungkook sat down with an already bored expression. He got some texts on his phone, but before he could even check them I snatched the devise away.

"I'm not going to waste my time trying to tutor you if you don't pay attention. No cell phones." I said strictly.

He stared back at me. "You're kidding, right?"

"Why would I be joking? I'm not laughing, am I?"

All he could do was stare back at me with disbelief.

"No way, you're not a teacher, give it back." He said, grabbing my wrist and trying to get it back. I stretched my arm far back and he leaned over me to try to get it.

"Ji-won seriously this is so fucking annoying just give me my phone!" He yelled. His torso was pressed against me, my face practically smooshed on his chest.

"I'll drop it if you don't stop." I said with a warning tone. He instantly sat down.

"Ji-won, I swear to god, just give me back my-"