.17

.17

I have no idea kung ilang segundo, minuto na ang lumipas, but Ivo and I are still dancing. His hand on my exposed back, gentle and sure, his intense stare steady on me, and I can't help but only look at him. If I have the ability to melt, I'd probably create a mess here.  

He looks so handsome up close, beautiful and dangerous, wala ako makitang kapintas-pintas sa mukha nya, it should be illegal. I wonder how old is he, what is his favorite color, what are the things that scare him, and what is running in his mind right now.

"What are you thinking?"

I tilted my head to the side, "I'm trying to figure you out."

He pulled me closer and his face inches away from mine, this is the second most intimate contact I experienced with a man, the first was in 69East when I danced with a stranger. There's something familiar about Ivo's touch, he caressed my exposed back with his fingertips, and I can feel my knees getting weak with each touch and look.

"How's that going? Care to share?" I closed my eyes, Ivo is too much for me. I think I can't handle his gaze and how close he is. Para akong hihimatayin and my heart is beating so fast; I think it'll fall if Ivo won't stop touching me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, "I can't. I can't figure you out." 

Ivo gave me smirk, "You don't need to figure me out. Don't waste your time." now he hugged me still dancing, I can't help but lean my head against his shoulders, and I heard him say "Let's just enjoy this while we still can."

Am I going crazy? I would never allow any man this close to me; this is too intimate. From the onlooker's view, we probably look like a couple slow dancing. I don't even know him, only his name and the things Sel told me earlier. 

There's a certain aura that surrounds Ivo, the type of character that you'll want to avoid him if you see him walking in the streets. An aura that will make you think twice before saying his name, you'd want to mess with everyone else but definitely not him. 

But Ivo this close to me, I didn't feel scared, but instead I feel safe with him. I feel secure and special. Am I going crazy? Where are these thoughts coming? Am I craving a man's touch kaya naiisip ko ang mga bagay na ito? I think I should consult Alexavia about this. 

Sel's warning came back again in my head, should I be careful around him? But at this moment, I couldn't bring myself to care. I'll just enjoy this moment.

A loud, rippling sound sliced through the air, Ivo was fast, he grips my right hand tight but not painful, and the lights are out, it's pitch black inside the hall. I can hear people screaming and running. What's happening? 

Ivo intertwines his fingers on mine; I can't see him dahil sa sobrang dilim ng paligid "I need you to listen to me" kahit malakas ang sigawan ng mga tao I heard Ivo clearly, "Don't let go of my hand" I nodded kahit hindi nya iyon nakita. 

Naalala ko bigla si Uncle and Anthony, where are they? I almost let go of Ivo's hand, as if to read my mind, he held it again firmly, "We'll look for them after you're safe, sa ngayon, don't let go of my hand."

I was about to ask something when Ivo started walking, and I had no choice but to follow him. I can still hear the scream and shouts of the people around me. Their scream and shouts made my heart beat so fast. The glass shattered around us. Screams pierced the air.

The gunshots are loud, as loud as the scream of the people around me. If it weren't for Ivo, I'd probably fall. Masyadong mabilis ang mga nangyari, a moment ago, Ivo and I are dancing na para kaming may sariling mundo and then the next thing I know is that lights are out and people are screaming everywhere.