🐰👽Chapter 1👽🐰-Cancel our date?

Jungkook's POV:

"Boss Mr. Han is here." My secretary said and I nodded signaling for him to leave.

Then I heard the door open. "LET GO OF ME!" Han Shouted trying to free himself from Mingyu and Wonwoo.

I stood up from my chair and walk towards him, Playing with my gun. "leave us." I told the two, they nodded then left.

"So..Mr. han was it? I guess you know why your here hmm?" I asked him and he looked at me with fear in his eyes. "W-what did i-i do?" He asked then I slapped him with my gun making his lips bleed and his cheeks bruise.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB YOU ASSHOLE!" I grab his collar. I showed him a picture. "Let me remind you...You see this?" I asked and he looked at the picture in shock.

"This is the picture that you took while my 'WIFE' was changing! You little Shit!" I explained to him and he immediately bowed.

"I-im sorry I didn-" Before he could finish his sentence, my fist collided with his face.Hard.

"SORRY CANT FIX THIS YOU SHIT HEAD! YOU EVEN FUCKING POSTED IT!" Then the room fell silent.

"I hate perverts like you...I fucking do! now say bye bye you piece of shit." I said and was about to pull the trigger "JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" when I look up from the door I saw..My wife 'Taehyung' with furrowed eyebrows.

Uh oh!

"I- i was just playing with him jagi.. Hehehe right Mr. Han?" I asked the said male then I gave him a 'Say yes or you die' look then he nodded.

"See jagi.." I smiled and MY taetae walked up to me with his hands folded still glaring at me then he turned to the guy.

"Aren't you the one who posted a picture of me changing?" My wife asked with his calm voice.

"y-yes but im really sor-" I was suprised when tae SLAPPED him! Omy ghad...

"Ah..jinja You perv! You almost made it a scandal!Delete the photo and tell the people the truth about the picture if I still see it around social medias, I'll be the one to end your life. Now leave this room before I turn into someone you don't wanna mess with!" Then han immediately ran out of my office.

"Wow jagi.." He looked at me with daggers in his eyes making me shut my mouth immediately.

"And..You Mr...I reminded you to stop this 'killing' of yours!?"He shouted and grabbed my right ear.

"ah argh! Ouch jagi!.." I screamed in agony then he let go.

"God..why did I even marry you?" I went to him and hug his waist, giving him a kiss.

"Because you love me.." I said then winked at him.

"yeah right.." He sarcastically said and rolled his eyes.

"jagiya please forgive..okay? I promise I wont do it next time..its just that you know I dont like people taking advantage of you." He looked at me.

"yes..but you don't have to KILL them like as if their just animals right?"

"okay i'm sorry..we good now jagi?"I asked then he smiled.

"Were good but...Buy me ice cream pwease.."God he is so precious! What did i do to deserve someone like him?

"Anything for my baby." Then we went out of my office.

🐰👽Taehyung's POV👽🐰

"Jagi...can we go on a date tomorrow?" I asked him with a pout then he chuckled.

"Ok-"

I heard his phone rang and picked it up after saying excuse to me.

While he was talking to the phone I saw how he smiled..the smile that he did when we got married.

My heart twitched....by the sight of him smiling because of him talking to a girl.

"Jagi...we can't go on a date tomorrow because Ms. Dianne and me have to fly to canada to meet with Mr. Smith...I promise I'll make it up for you." He explained and i just smiled although in the inside my heart broke.

So he's job is more important than me?And who the fuck is Ms. Dianne?

The fact that he's work is important really hurts me..I mean why not cancel it right?

"Its ok..jagi..How many days are you going to stay there?"

"Thanks jagi for understanding.. We are staying there for One week." He answered with a very bright smile.

So he's happy with me being alone in our mansion? Jungkook you pabo!

"Ah.." I looked at my watch and stood up.

"Well..I'll be going ahead because I still have a shoot..see you later."I told him not letting him reply and left.

The truth is I don't really have shooting I just want a time..Alone.

I decided go to my 'own' rest house near the beach.

--------------

I looked at the house and sigh. "Its been awhile.." I smiled remembering the moments that me and jungkook used to spend in our vacation here.

The sweet moments...How I miss them.

I unlocked the door and got in after closing it.

Then I kneeled down..tears started to fall.

Am I not important anymore to him?

am I useless now?

What if he leaves me one day?

"Why am i even crying? I'm such a cry baby."

I went to my bedroom and layed on my bed, looking at the ceiling until darkness took over me.

---------
AN: And thats chapter 1 for you and i hope you enjoyed it..i hope you'll support mo in this book and dont forget to vote ok? Ok. Love you guys mwah! Saranghae!😊😘