"Hi Lux! How's my favorite little girl?" Liam cooed, taking Lux out of Lou's arms.

           "Sure! Oh hi! You're Harry's girlfriend, right? The ever-famous Belinda Corazon?"

           "Hi. Yeah," I said, shaking her hand.

          "Harry talks about you a lot. He's a lucky guy."

          "Sometimes I'd like to think I'm the lucky one."

          "Alright people. Now let's get Belinda all prettied up for her date!" Louis said, rolling his eyes.

          "Actually Louis, she doesn't need much. Just a little bit of mascara and lipstick will do the trick!  She's got natural beauty to die for, just like little Lux."

         So in the next half hour, Lou did her magic, doing my makeup, and even doing my hair! Through all of this, she prevented me from seeing myself by keeping the chair faced away from the mirror. Once she finished, I got a little jittery, nervous of what I looked like. I wouldn't usually be nervous, but this was Harry we were talking about. I wanted to look... girly. Cute. Pretty. I wanted to look like I actually was Harry's type. No, I didn't have to act like it completely, but I thought that looking like it might help the chances of this relationship working.

         "And voila!" Lou said, turning me around. I gasped. Because I had zoned out in my worries, I hadn't noticed that Lou had pulled my hair into an elegant bun with a few strands framing my face. My 'makeup' was almost non-existent, except for a pretty light rose color over my lips and my eyelashes long and feminine. My face seemed to shimmer a bit. I grinned.

         "W-wow! I don't know what to say! Thank you!" I exclaimed as Louis and Liam grinned at me.

         "Well come on! Stand up and show us the finished product!" Louis yelled, earning a glare from  Liam. I stood up, ignoring his snide comment, and spun around like a five-year-old, giggling. 

         "Well, she's ready!" Lou said, smiling at me. Lux laughed, making me grin wider. I grabbed her out of Liam's arms and swaddled her in mine. I kissed her forehead, making her giggle.  I couldn't stop grinning. Tonight was going to be perfect.

                                                     *Half Hour Later*

Harry's POV:

            Everything was ready, but I was still massively nervous. This needed to be perfect. My phone rang, one of Belinda's songs blaring. Zayn chuckled as I answered the phone, blushing. 

            "Hello?" 

            "HAZZA! SHE'S REAAADDYY!!!!!!!!" Louis screamed into the phone. I immediately dropped the phone, covering my ear. 

            "Louis! Don't shatter his eardrum!" I heard Liam yell as I picked up my phone.

           "Are you ready, Harry?" Louis said, calming down.

           "I don't know. I mean, everything is ready, but..."

          "You're nervous?"

           "Yeah. Lou, what if I mess up?"

           "You won't mess up. Belinda is just as nervous as you."

            "How? She's beautiful. I adore her. There's nothing she needs to be worried about."

            "I don't know, Harry. But she's just as nervous as you. We'll be there in ten minutes."