All These Years Part 12.

Start from the beginning

Gigi:"Hey Zayn....oh yeah we did, we're on our way up"She said and hung up making me open the closet door and walk out with her following. We got in the elevator and pressed our floor button"I missed your hugs"I heard her mumble making me look at her and send her a small smile.

Y/n:"I did to"I said making her nod and look down. We arrived at our floor and walked over to hers and Zayn's room. She opened up making us walk in and see Zayn and Taylor pouring drinks.

Taylor:"Hey"She said giving me a look making me give her a nod indicating that it was okay and we were fine. I took a seat on the couch with Taylor and saw Zayn sit next to Gigi and smile at us.

Zayn:"I cant wait to meet to everyone"He said making Taylor and I give Gigi a look.

Y/n:"Yeah, I cant wait"

Three Days Later.....

We came back three days ago and as expected we were busy, but we didn't mention a word to anyone about myself and Taylor seeing Gigi there and basically spending our entire vacation with them. Taylor texted me that Gigi was coming over to our house later since the others were going to be there as well which means world war three will happen or we can all live happily ever after.

Fuck that, we're all going to die.

Taylor:"Babe, can you stop stressing"She said as I helped her lay out the table making me look at her and sigh.

Y/n:"I have no choice but to Tay, This is a pretty messed up thing that's going to happen....Everyone is going to see Gigi again including all our families and If we weren't ready for it what makes you think they are? I feel even more shitty because we never tell them"I said making her walk over to me and place both her hands on my face giving me a soft smile.

Taylor:"I know babe, but we had to respect her choice. Its for her to tell...not us"She said making me huff"Now stop being such a grumpy child and help me sort out the food"She said making me laugh and lean closer to her lips.

Y/n:"You're bossy"I mumbled making her roll her eyes playfully at me and smile.

Taylor:"You're lazy"She said making me chuckle and peck her lips.

Y/n:"Its not being lazy, its called stressing your freaking mind out"I said making her laugh and push me away walking to the kitchen.

Taylor:"Hmm...what explains other days though?"She asked making me laugh and shake my head walking into the kitchen and helping her lay our the table.

I helped her lay out the table and placed all the foods and drinks on the table as we waited for everyone to arrive. Our friends came along with my family, Gigi's and Taylor's. We all sat around the table and ate and made small talk while I sat back in my chair and kept quite. I started over thinking everything and then I knew I was going to be a wreck or just be a asshole.

Lets hope I'll be a asshole.

I heard the doorbell go off making everyone look up and look at myself and Taylor who looked at each other. I cleared my throat and woke up from me seat looking at everyone.

Y/n:"Excuse me, I'll get that"I said making them all nod. I walked to the door and saw Gigi standing outside with Zayn making me send them  small smile.

Gigi:"Hey"She said nervously making me relax once I saw her for some weird reason. I felt Zayn pull me into a hug making me hug back and laugh a little before I pulled away and looked at them both.

Y/n:"Ready?"I asked making Gigi keep quite while Zayn spoke up.

Zayn:"Not really, but I just want Gigi to be comfortable"He said making me send him a small smile.

Gigi:"Uh Zayn"She said making him look at her"I think I left my phone in the car, can you get it?"She asked making him nod and leave her side leaving us both alone.

Y/n:"Calm down, I can practically feel you shaking"I said making her look at me and bite her lip nervously.

Gigi:"I'm scared, What if they all want to kill me or something?!"She asked with wide eyes making me laugh. She shoved me and glared at me"This isn't funny Y/n"She said making me stop and look at her.

Y/n:"I know, but they wont kill you Gigi. They missed you and I know that they will be shocked but just relax...I'm right here"I said making her look at me and send me a grateful smile.

Gigi:"Thank you"She said making me smile at her. Zayn came back and sighed.

Zayn:"I couldn't find it"He said making her shake her head.

Gigi:"Its fine, I got it"She said making him nod.

Y/n:"Alright, ready you two?"I asked making them both nod. I invited them inside and lead them to the dinning room where everyone was making me sigh and walk in first"Uh guys"I said making them all look at me confused.

Kendall:"Whats up Y/n/n?"She asked making me gulp.

Y/n:"I want to show y'all something....and just try not to freak out"I said making them look at me weirdly but nod"You can come out"I said making Gigi and Zayn walk out.

Everyone starred at them or Gigi in shock while Abel looked shocked for words. There was silence in the house making Gigi slowly walk closer to me while Zayn stayed back knowing to give her space.

Gigi:"H-hey"She said making Bella shoot up from her seat and run and hug her sister making her family do the same while I backed away slowly giving them their space. We all heard sobs from all of them making a sad smile come on my face while I called Zayn over.

Y/n:"I think you have one more best friend to see"I said making us both walk over to Abel who still sat there in shock. Everyone's eyes still stayed on Gigi and them.

Zayn:"Hey Abel"He said making Abel wake up from his seat and pull Zayn on for a hug making me smile and leave the two in their moment when I felt myself being pulled into the hug. I laughed and hugged the two of them.

Abel:"I'm lost for words right now"He said as we pulled away making us both laugh.

Zayn:"I could say the same....I missed you and Y/n"He said making Abel pull him into another hug while I stayed back and let them have their bromance moment.

I saw everyone around Gigi hugging her and crying making me smile and look over at Taylor who gave me thumbs up. We walked over to them and saw them all look at me.

Bella:"You knew?"She asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"Taylor and I did, We kind of bumped into her and Zayn during our vacation"I said making them nod and look over at Zayn studying him for a moment.

Anwar:"Uh I don't mean to sound rude but who is Zayn?"He asked.

Abel:"Mines and Y/n's childhood best friend"He answered making me smile and nod while Gigi cleared her throat making everyone face her.

Gigi:"He is also my husband"

50 votes or more guys! 💟

Anyone watched Zayn's new music video? Wont lie...the boy looked hot Af 😍🔥🔥