official goodbye

hello. it's been a long while, hasn't it friends? i apologize for being gone so long. as u've probably noticed, i'm no longer a supernatural stan. i haven't even seen the latest season other than a couple episodes. i came back because i figured it's time for an official farewell and a big ass thank u. u don't have any idea how much all these views and votes have meant to me. this entire thing was a great adventure, even if it only lasted about a year and a half. during that time, i grew as a person and as a writer. thank u for bearing with me during the particularly tough times, and dealing with my wacky update schedule. supernatural helped me through a lot and it made me truly happy, just as this silly book did. i will never forget any of this, and i don't think i'll ever give any of it up. i'll still keep up with the show (after they release the latest season on netflix) and i'll keep up with the actors and actresses that aren't trash (which basically is just misha the rest of them kinda suck). if i had the chance to change this, i wouldn't. even if most if not all of the things i wrote were at least a little bit cringey. thank u for going on this journey with me. i love u guys.

fare thee well.

p.s. u should check out my other stuff! i've written other spn fics in the past and am now currently working on:

emo band preferences and imagines (which is almost exclusively fall out boy and also brendon urie even tho they aren't emo anymore)

dark dreams (a markiplierxreaderxdarkiplier fic)

and last but not least,

falling apart (a brendon urie fic that includes pete wentz and patrick stump, mark((iplier)), tyler joseph, and josh dun)

thanks so much for sticking with me!

wishing u a lovely day,
peachypatrickskies ✨