The 45th Time

So I'm gonna do this prompt real quick because I can and I want to cause I think it would be funny. It's gonna be quick and not serious at all. I should probably change the summary of this book to include crack imagines and shit like that, but I'm too lazy. I'll get around to it though. Anyways, enjoy!

Castiel sits at a small wooden table as the Winchesters argue loudly behind him. The fire alarm is blaring through the shouting but Sam and Dean keep arguing nonetheless.

"This is all your fault!"

"My fault? You're the one that put in five cups of lemonade!"

"It called for vegetable oil!"

"Lemons aren't vegetables Dean!"

"Well, you're the one who put them in for too long!"

"You said two hours!"

"I said twenty minutes!"

"Bullshit!"

As the two brothers argue, they back up closer to the oven. Before long, an odd smell starts wafting around.

"Do you smell that?"

"Uh, Sammy?" Dean points up slowly at Sam's hair and his eyes follow. Suddenly, without warning, he starts screaming.

"MY HAIR! MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!! PUT IT OUT, PUT IT OUT, HELP ME!"

"SAM CALM DOWN AND STOP RUNNING YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!"

Sam makes frightened and violent moose noises as he runs around the bunker, Dean chasing after him.

"This is the 45th time..." Cas looks up slowly. "Today."

He sighs, and, getting up, pulls out a fire extinguisher from God knows where and sprays Sam and Dean with it. He doesn't stop until it is empty, then sets it down.

Other than their clothes being ruined and Sam's hair having singe marks all over, they end up being ok.

And now Cas knows never to let the Winchesters cook together.

Ever.

The end.

Wow. Probably nobody actually finds that funny except for me and maybe my friend. I'll do a serious one next time.

Stay Awesome ~ NeedsMoreMisha