Movie Night!

Ok so I came up with this idea the other night and I just HAD to write it. But I had a little help. Or actually, a lot of help. PissedOffSandwich wrote this with me and it would not have turned out this good if they didn't! So thank you to them and I hope you enjoy because we both worked hard on this! Also, this is an AU where Gabe is still alive during the time of Kevin and Charlie!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You plop down on the couch next to Charlie, letting her put her feet in your lap.

"Do we have the chocolate frogs we ordered from online?" You ask as she grabs the remote.

"Yep. You ready for this?" Charlie asks with a grin.

"Born ready."

Just as the TV goes to the title screen, Sam walks in.

"Hey guys, what are you watching?"

"Harry Potter movie marathon!" Charlie and you shout together, giving each other high-fives.

"Can I join?" He asks, looking excited.

"Sure Sammy, the more the merrier!"

Sam plops down next to you and you shift around until your head is in his lap. Charlie moves her feet off of your lap and tangles her legs with yours. By the time everyone is situated, Sam has a tiny slice of the couch and you and Charlie are taking up the majority of it.

All three of you watch in silence, cringing at the bad special effects, and generally geeking out. After you are about halfway through the the first movie, Gabe pops in.

"Hey! Whatcha guys up to?"

Everyone shushes him harshly, eyes fixed on the screen. He looks over to the TV curiously.

"You guys are having a movie marathon? And you didn't invite me?"

Charlie pauses the movie.

"Gabe, you can watch if you really wanna, but you have to be quiet," You say grudgingly.

"Alright, I get it."

He lays down on the floor, sticking his feet up on your tummy.

"Ew Gabe, get your feet off me," You say, poking his foot.

"Pwease, (y/n/n)?"

He looks up at you with puppy eyes. A blush finds its way to your face.

"Fine," you roll your eyes. After everyone is finally quiet, Charlie unpauses the movie and you all sit watching. Eventually you sigh loudly and say,

"Gabe! You're chewing so loud!" You groan and make a face at him. He gives you a giant grin and proceeds to smack while eating his chocolate bar.

At that very moment Kevin walks in. He kicks Gabe in the side and gets a glare in return. Kevin just laughs and says, "You know how much I hate your smacking. Just quit it. Don't be a twit."

Gabe crosses his arms and pouts, but stops smacking. Kevin sits down on the floor, then pillows his arms behind his head and lays on Gabe's stomach.

You all watch on, and as the first movie ends, you struggle to get up to put in the next movie.

"Gabe, lemme up! You need to move your feet so I can start the next movie!"

"Nope," he grins.

"Kev, will you put in the next movie?"

"I'll do it," Cas offers as he walks in the room. Dean trails in behind him.

"What're you nerds up to?"

"Watching movies," you reply, looking up at him from Sam's lap.

"Harry Potter." Cas says, pressing play on the DVD player for the next movie. Dean sits at the end of Kevin's legs and waits for Cas to finish putting in the movie. He gets a little flustered and Kevin gets up to help him put in the movie.

Once it is in and playing, Cas wanders off to make some popcorn. He comes back and sits between Dean's legs. Kevin puts his feet in Cas's lap and hums happily as Gabe plays with his hair.

You keep reaching across Dean's face to get popcorn as the second movie plays on, and every time he sees your arm. After the eightieth time, and more than halfway through the movie, Dean lets out a frustrated "DAMNIT GET YOUR TINY HANDS OUTTA MY FACE!", at which point you feel the need to point out that these tiny hands can fire and reload a clip before he can.

Gabe and Kevin laugh, Dean sputters, Cas tries to protect the seemingly endless supply of popcorn, Sam smiles adoringly at you, and Charlie pretends all of you don't exist in favor of finishing the movie. You are fairly certain you and Dean are going to come to fists. Gabriel looks at you and Dean with a smirk.

"Fight, fight, fight," he chants quietly, slowly getting louder.

Charlie pauses the movie and everyone freezes, looking at the screen.

"The second movie ended, and you guys weren't even paying attention!" Charlie exclaims, looking at all of you.

Sam looks at her with an open mouth, immediately apologizing. Charlie narrows her eyes, looking at you and everyone else. You smile sheepishly.

"Sorry Charlie."

The room fills with a small chorus of "Sorry Charlie"s and Gabe snickers.

"Damnit Gabe, behave," you laugh. He sticks his tongue out at you. Cas looks at you all.

"May we please continue the movie marathon now?"

"Yes, Cassie. Will you put in the next movie?"

He gets up and puts in the next movie and settles back down between Dean's legs. Charlie pushes play on the next movie. Gabe starts to say something to you, but you shush him.

"Quiet! This is my favorite one!"

Gabe laughs. Dean and Cas start a whispered conversation.

"Guys! I'm being... SIRIUS," You laugh, a grin creeping onto your face as your friends react. Kevin groans loudly and rolls his eyes.

"I swear your puns get worse every day."

Gabe chimes in, "You could probably kill demons and stuff with your puns. Or your sass."

You flip Gabe the bird and glare intently at the screen. Gabe just starts prodding you with his toes, and you tase him (yes, tase him).

He yelps very loud and flails around, whapping Kevin. Kevin retaliates by flicking his ear. Sam laughs, which earns him a punch in the thigh from you. He starts tickling your ribs mercilessly. You beg him to stop, but he doesn't and soon Charlie joins in by tickling your feet.

Cas and Dean curl up on the love seat and start cuddling cutely, the movie basically forgotten by all of you.

The popcorn bowl is empty. You know in the morning you will have to go back to worrying about saving people, saving the world, dealing with Crowley, (who you rather like despite the fact that he is a villain) and being sad and angry, but for now, you are happy to be having this moment, a smile on everyone's face, laughter everywhere, and you can feel the love you have for everyone in the room, and the love they have for you, and you know everything will be okay.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I really hope you guys liked that!! We worked hard! Requests are open so if you want to request something, do it in the comments!! Thank you, I got to go shower, but have a good night or day!!

Stay awesome! ~ NeedsMoreMisha