Drunk and In Love - Gabriel x Reader

More prompts!

"No, I'm perfectly fine, what are you talking about?" You hiccup, spinning around on your swivel stool. Dean raises an unamused eyebrow at you and Sam fights to hide a smile. "I have to tell you guys."

You stop spinning and firmly place your hand on Sam's shoulder.

"This is the most fun, I've ever had," you speak monotonously, keeping a straight face. Dean bites his lip.

"Honey, maybe we should get you home."

Your eyes bug out.

"I don't know where I live!!"

Panic surges through your body and you almost reel back off your chair.

"(Y/n), calm down sweetheart. You live with us, remember? We're your brothers."

You frown, bringing your hand to you face.

"I never had any brothers."

"(Y/n), we are your brothers. We hunt together."

You gasp, jumping up and nearly falling down.

"How dare you! I would never hurt any animals!"

Dean groans and rolls his eyes.

"Sammy, take her home."

"Wait, why do I have to do it? You always boss me around-"

"I'm your older brother, that's my job!"

As the brothers continue bickering with each other, you stumble away from them, heading towards the exit.

Your stomach churns and makes an odd sound. You look down at it with a frown.

"I don't think-"

You start heaving. You try to push it back down, but the next thing you know, you're vomiting on the person who just walked in the door.

It absolutely reeks. Your breath smells of alcohol and greasy diner food. The stench only makes you retch again, but nothing comes up.

"Come on sugar, let's get you outside."

Your eyes water as you let him lead you out. The cold night air soothes your burning skin, and the sweat rolling down your forehead collects in a small puddle on the ground.

He massages circles into your back as you dry-heave. Nothing else is coming out of your mouth, but you continue retching for another good minute or so before you finally stop.

"Are you done?"

You nod and lean back against him, breathing heavily. He allows you to catch your breath before pulling you up into a standing position.

"Walking will make you feel a little better."

"Thank you."

You use him to support you as you hobble around a bit and then start walking steadily on your own. He leans against the wall, watching as your face slowly returns to its normal shade and your breathing returns to normal.

You spot Sam and Dean through the window, looking at you with concern. You shoot them a smile and a thumbs-up before the man before you grabs your attention. You notice his amber eyes and pushed back hair. Your eyes trail down to see a candy wrapper laying on the ground, forgotten. You look back up and notice his outfit.

Three layers? I guess that makes sense.

The next thing you notice is the vomit on his shirt. Your face turns red and you step closer.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"  Your eyes dart down to the vomit on his shirt and then back up to his face. You furrow your brow, confused. "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, nothing, I just..."  he interrupts himself to laugh again. "I didn't exactly expect to meet the youngest Winchester like this. Getting drunk and vomiting on me in a bar. I expected something more like, meeting you on a hunt. To be honest, I'm surprised your brothers even let you near a bar. Seeing as how they're so overprotective of you and all."

He peels off his jacket and long sleeved shirt. Underneath is a tight-fitting t-shirt. He notices you staring at him and raises an eyebrow.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer."

You shake your head. You tell yourself to back away but your feet don't move.

"Who are you?"

"You don't know?" He spreads his arms out. "Let me show you something."

A bright light shines and the shadow of six feathery wings appears on the wall behind him. Your eyes widen and the light fades, the shadow of his wings going with it.

"You're Gabriel."

"The one and only. Say, how about we go do something together? Hm?"

You bite your lip and then open your mouth to say no.

"You kinda owe me. Since you threw up all over my brand new shirt."

"It was new!?" You ask, alarmed. "I'll buy you another-"

"I was kidding!"

He laughs and starts laughing even harder at the look on your face. You attempt to keep your angry face, but soon you are joining him in his laughter.

"Let's go now," you say, taking his hand.

"What about thing one and two?"

"Forget those two knuckleheads. They'll be fine."

His eyes twinkle and he snaps away the dirty clothes.

"Let's go somewhere."

I had fun writing that but it also kinda felt like a chore. Hope you liked it tho!

Stay Awesome ~ NeedsMoreMisha