King of Hell for a Day - Crowley x Reader

This actually sprang from an idea I had a long time ago. It was kinda just a little tiny thing but I've been turning it over in my head and think this could turn out ok so here we go.

You close the bedroom door behind you. Crowley is currently out doing whatever it is he does. So you decided to go exploring. Of course you've already been in the bedroom, that's where you sleep. But you decide to check literally everywhere.

There's a small table in the corner of the room with two dark brown chairs. Hanging on the back of one of the chairs is one of Crowley's many black jackets. They all look basically the same to you, but he insists they are all different. You smile as an idea pops into your head. You grab it and put it on. The sleeves are a little too long, but that's okay. You look in the large mirror in front of the bed, smiling at yourself.

"I'm back!"

You open the door and slip out. A smirk crosses your face when he realizes you're wearing one of his suit jackets. He doesn't really like you wearing his clothes, but he can't help but think you're kinda cute.

"Blah blah blah, I'm the King of Hell," you smile, trying to stifle your laughter.

"What are you doing?" Crowley asks, amused.

"I'm being you," you reply with an expression like "duh, isn't it obvious?"

You continue walking around, pretending to be him and copying him for the next hour or so.

"Fine. If you think being the King of Hell is so fun, why don't you give it a try," he finally says, taking off his tie and putting it around your neck.

"Maybe I will..." you reply, a little unsure.

"Alright, have a great time, love," he responds, already walking away.

"W-wait!"

He turns around.

"What?"

"What does... What am I supposed to do?"

"Well, you'll be very busy. There is always something to do."

You bite your lip.

"That sounds kinda boring..."

"Oh, not at all. Oodles of fun."

You wrinkle your nose at the word.

"Oodles?" You ask with a small laugh. He ignores you and goes on about all the things that need to be done.

"Crowley."

He continues talking as if you didn't say anything.

"Crowley." He still doesn't respond.

"Crowley!" You stomp your foot on the ground.

"Yes (Y/n), what is it?"

"I don't think I want to be King of Hell," you mumble, taking off his tie and handing it to him.

"Too much work. It must be awful."

He smirks.

"It's got it's perks."

You stand in silence for a moment.

"Can I still wear this? It's comfy and it smells like you."

"Whatever, (Y/n)."

You smile happily.

I know that was short, but I'm tired and idk what else to write so yeah. There ya go. Hope you like it. Im gonna start working on another one soon and it'll probably go up before Amnesia Part Two.

Stay Awesome ~ NeedsMoreMisha