Happy New Year!!

Wow guys. It's finally here. 2017. We made it. We really did it. I'm so proud of us for making it through this awful, terrible, shitty year. And yet, I'm almost sad to see it go. We made it together, and we made some unforgettable memories together. And I think that's something worth celebrating. So Happy New Year to every single one of you. Enjoy the imagine.

"Where's the fucking wine?" Balthazar yells, looking around.

You shrug in response.

"Didn't get any."

"What?? This is an absolute outrage!!"

Balthazar snaps up way more wine than is necessary.

"See? Isn't that better?"

"Yes, Balthazar. I thank you ever so much," you reply sarcastically.

"You are quite welcome. Although I think we could use some more-"

"No!! We don't need anymore wine!!" You yell, looking at all the bottles littering the table and floor.

"Suit yourself."

He shrugs, walking off probably to steal something.

"Hey, sweetheart! How's my girl- WOAHHG!!!1!11!1"

Gabriel skids in, crashing down on top of all the wine bottles. Wine floods the entire room, filling it with the scent of heavy alcohol.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" You yelp, falling onto Gabriel.

"Hey, that's what you said last night when we were-"

"HEY!"

You both look up to see Dean, hands on his hips. Cas is standing behind him, arms wrapped around Dean's waist.

"The wine is Balthazar's fault!!" You shout, allowing Gabriel to help you up.

"My wine!!" Balthazar screams with a look of utmost terror and sadness. "Why? Why would you do this, you cruel monsters?"

You roll your eyes at his dramatics.

"Whatever, just clean it up. You can poof up some more."

Balthazar sulkily complies. Minutes later, the wine is cleaned up and everyone is gathered to drink the wine in their glasses. Balthazar downs multiple glasses at a time without spilling a drop. Dean sticks to his beer and so does Bobby. Most people stick to beer, but you convince Sammy to drink wine with you. Gabriel just drinks what looks to be a mixture of a shit ton of candy??

"I am disgusted," you whisper to yourself as your boyfriend downs the whole glass.

Five minutes before midnight, you get everyone's attention.

"Everybody, listen up!!"

They all look up from their conversations to listen to you.

"In five minutes, it will be 2017. Can you believe it? We all made it without dying."

Dean clears his throat and you roll your eyes.

"Okay, but you we all came back. We did it. Now, this year has been pretty awful-"

"Terrible!"

"One of the worst!"

"It definitely has not been very pleasant."

"But we've come together, and we all did it. We made unforgettable memories together, and I think that's something worth celebrating. So..."

You glance at the TV, where the countdown is happening.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!!" You all yell, downing the rest of the wine and celebrating.

Dean pulls Cas into a secluded room, presumably for their first hot make-out session of the new year. Gabriel leans around you to kiss your cheek but you turn so that his mouth lands on yours.

Happy New Year indeed.