Listen To Me! - Gabriel x Reader

Ok so the only one who will really understand this is blushingdestiel , but I hope you still find it funny. This is in honor of Spaghetti's birthday. (Richard, but my bestie and I call him Spaghetti)

You sit at the dark wood table, tapping your fingers to the beat of the music. You have your favorite pair of earbuds and are currently blasting your favorite music at full volume. Your hair is covering your ears so it isn't obvious to anyone that you are listening to music. Your eyes are closed and you can't hear a thing, which is why you don't notice the chaos unfolding right in front of you.

"(Y/n)!" Gabriel says loudly, getting annoyed. He has been yelling your name for the last minute or two, to no avail.

"HEY!!!"

He waves his hand in front of your face.

"(Y/N) THIS IS IMPORTANT!!"

You don't answer, still oblivious to the fact that Gabriel is trying to get your attention.

He poofs up spaghetti leftovers from last night.

"You wanted to eat this for dinner tonight? Well guess what?"

He dumps it on the floor and it makes a disgusting 'splat' noise.

"Oops."

He then takes all of your coffee that had been freshly made and pours it on the floor. Steam rises up, which for some reason makes your fire alarm go off.

"Son of a bitch," Gabriel mutters to himself. He throws a screwdriver at it and it immediately stops beeping and catches on fire.

"Shit."

He throws a can of spray cheese at the fire in the hopes that the fire would be put out but the can catches fire as well. The scent of burnt cheese wafts through the apartment. Even then, you still don't respond.

He breaks the fridge door off and rips all the food out. Yogurt and egg yolks splatter on the walls and floor. He rips all the cabinet doors off their hinges and flings the food all around the room. He smashes a watermelon on the floor once, twice, three times. He rolls his eyes and marches over to one of the shelves lining the walls.

"Hey! You see this vase? I'm gonna throw it across the room." He waves the vase around in the air, waiting for a reaction. Gabriel huffs angrily. "Fine then."

He throws the vase across the room and it shatters into a million pieces on the floor.

"I JUST THREW YOUR FAVORITE VASE! IT'S BROKEN!!"

You continue tapping your fingers, even humming a little. There is still more to be done.

He takes a pillow from the guest room and rips it open. Feathers fly everywhere. He picks up a stuffed animal sitting on a rocking chair and rips its head off, sending stuffing all over the room.

Gabriel dumps mayonnaise on the couch and pours maple syrup on the floors in every room. He looks around for something else to do to get your attention. He smiles evilly and goes to your bathroom.

He gets the box of tampons from underneath the sink and unwraps all of them, putting them in the toilet one by one. He takes all of your nail polish out of the cabinets and dumps them all in the toilet as well. He stomps his foot into the toilet, trying to push it all down, but gets his foot stuck in the process.

"(Y/n), I got my foot stuck in the toilet!!"

He yells for you over and over again, all the while yanking on his foot. Finally, his foot is freed from the toilet and he falls backward, breaking your sink and sending water flying everywhere. His foot is covered in nail polish and toilet water. Gabriel breathes heavily and limps out of the bathroom.