21

19th December 2016

Tyler and Ethan walked in after me, for the first time ever. They were both carrying unlabeled cardboard boxes, that while they didn't look heavy, I was glad to not be carrying. I was sitting at Ethan's desk today, taking up residence there, with my laptop and the depressing fact that I knew everyone's passwords. Ethan wasn't happy to learn that I had very good eyesight and could see him type it in from across the room. He mentioned changing it, but of course, never got around to it.

The two of them went back outside, to return with bags full of supermarket eggnog. I mentally gagged, already knowing what video they were filming today. I could assume that there was hot cocoa powder in the boxes, and when Ethan cut them open with scissors, I was proven correct. Value packs of drinking chocolate.

"Icallbeingnowherenearyourendeavours," I babbled out, shooting my hand into the air.

"Slower and in English," Ethan responded with a laugh as he grabbed a bag of ice that Tyler had just brought upstairs.

"I. Call. Being. Nowhere. Near. Your. Endeavours."

"Thought she'd say that," Mark said from his computer. He got up and helped bring the eggnog into the bathroom. "Anyway, I suggest we get started straight away because then it's out of the way. And we can get on to other things."

The boys, being immature, kept moaning the entire time. I don't know if it was good that I could differentiate the moans or not. I sighed and put on my headphones, giving a quick glance to Kathryn before going back to editing the Gingerbread video from yesterday. Ethan, at one stage, started to scream Tyler's name. I honestly didn't want to know. Then, a few moments later he ran out of the bathroom shouting my name.

"SHITFUCKGETYOURFATMONKEYASSAWAYFROMME." I jumped from the chair and sprinted away from him, grabbing the closest thing I could use as a weapon... It was a kazoo. I climbed onto the couch and waved it at him as he stood there, dripping water onto the carpet, arms open ready for a hug. "You come any closer and I will shove this... Kazoo so far up your ass, you will need to get it surgically removed."

Amy had the camera and was filming this interaction, not that it was going well for her. She was giggling and making the camera shake. I looked down at Ethan as he took a step closer.

"Come on, Ki. I just want a hug."

"I am not a hugger." I threw the kazoo at him and jumped away. "They are a weak species."

Mark and Tyler were watching through the doorway, laughing at the sight of Ethan chasing me around the office. I guess it was quite a scene.

He did grab me eventually, choosing to go for the tackle effect instead and sending both of us crashing into the ground.

"Get off me, you slimy fish egg."

He laughed. "Fish egg's a new one."

"Your skin feels like a mix between a rat and a fish egg," I mumbled, squirming out of his grip. He was laughing, so even with his generally tight grip, I could slip through. "How is your body warm and ice cold at the same time?"

"Ice cold eggnog mixed with a shower."

"Cool, well I'm wearing nice jeans today." I straightened out my long sleeve shirt and ran a hand through my hair, before grabbing my phone odd the floor. It had fallen out of my pocket when he was chasing me.

"You haven't washed those jeans in over a week," Ethan scoffed. I finally took notice that he wasn't wearing a shirt. It wasn't the first time I'd seen him without a shirt. I had helped edit the Twelve Days of Christmas video that no one wanted or needed. He did, however, have a faded handprint on his chest. I was proud that it was still there. "I know your game."

I rolled up my sleeves and smiled. "They're still nice jeans."

"Right. Ethan, get your ass back in here. We gotta drain the tub," Mark called, putting an end to our weird silent standing.

I sat back down at Ethan's desk and finished editing the Gingerbread video, glad that mine and Ethan's conversation had come through his mic. I had turned it off at just the right time, apparently.

"Hey, Kiki." Speaking of Ethan. I groaned and got up so I could open the bathroom door.

"What? I'm kind of busy, Ethan." He smiled and held up a mug filled with the chocolate from the bathtub.

"Drink my man juices." His smirk was off-putting. Tyler and Mark lost it, which was not helpful. I just gave him a look.

"Your smirk suggests that you pissed in this cup," I said, taking the mug anyway. "If so, that's disgusting."

"He didn't piss in the cup. We've just been sitting in the water. I don't know how clean it is," Mark said, attempting to reassure me.

"Yeah, that so reassuring, Mark. I'd never voluntarily eat any part of any of you." I took a sip and looked directly at Ethan with a straight face. "Tastes like disappointment."

I poured the contents of the cup into his hair and handed him the now empty mug.

"By the way, this might be gayer than the I want to believe shit you made." I smiled, before walking out and shutting the door behind me.

"Fuck you too," the blue-haired boy shouted through the now shut door. I slid back into Ethan's chair and started the exporting process on the video, before unlocking my laptop and plugging my headphones in there so I could edit the bloopers from my latest short film. Mostly Jenny telling the camera that I was an incentive prick who was special enough to get a short film about my life. I smiled and leant back.

Ethan, ten minutes later, came, took my headphones off and covered my eyes with his hands. "Guess who."

"The Cookie Monsters less sexy doppelganger?" He spun me around so I was facing him. I laughed. "Yep."

"Hey! The Cookie Monster takes offence to that."

"Marks left testicle also takes offence to that," I chuckled, aware that Ethan had trapped me in the chair.

"What the fuck, Kiara?"