29 - Ethan

21st January 2017

Live streams were fun. The atmosphere was good, the way we could just sit and talk as a group, interact with people and look at art in real time. It was great and I was on Twitter duty. That was fine, except that there really wasn't that much going on. I let out the tiniest sigh as I kept scrolling, knowing that at some point there'd be something interesting. Mark was talking in the background, not that I was listening to a word of it. I liked a few of the fanart that I saw, but not all of it. Everything was good anyway, and I knew people in the hashtag would like the others.

"People are asking where Kiara is because she hasn't made any snarky comments yet," I laughed, turning to Mark who smiled. "She went to Oregon for a few days."

I refreshed the hashtag, more art popping up along with photos of people watching the stream. Laptops, screenshots, desktop computers and the occasional television. There were lots of people photoshopping Tyler, which was kinda funny, seeing his hair now. I looked up at him, then back at my phone.

"What up, fuckers?" I felt the recognisable grasp of Kiara wrap around me, causing me to jump in surprise. "I'm back from the dead."

"Jesus, Kiara," I gasped, trying to loosen her grip. I had honestly missed having her around. "People already ship us. Don't give them more reasons."

"Cool, got it," she laughed unlatching herself from me and messing up my hair. "Why does it smell so strongly of butter up here?"

I pointed at Mark's head, where his hair was still shiny from the butter that he had used as wax earlier. Kiara chuckled and climbed over the back of the couch, shoving her way in between Mark and I. There wasn't any room for her, but she managed to cram her body in there. I went back to Twitter.