I had made sure to keep my eyes on her sleeping face, while I changed it. Not letting my eyes linger on her body.

I let out a small chuckle as I heard my princess's little coos. It felt quite good to know I had someone who depended on me, although she was still quite new to the mating bond. She took it well.

Pushing the chair, I was previously sitting on, I sat back down with Jordan on my lap. I had to finish a few more emails before I was done for the day, my brothers and I had tried our best not to be busy for our princess's birthday, but it seemed like luck was not on our side.

Both Aro and Caius had been called into a meeting, after I had left the castle. Aro did seem quite frustrated over the phone, however I wasn't surprised.

It was probably the need to be closer to his mate, out of the three of us he had spent the least time with her since she had arrived. I tried my best to work as quickly as I could without waking my princess up.

"Marcus?"
"Hm?"

I instantly stopped typing to hear what my baby wanted to say.

"I'm hungry."
"Okay princess, I'll get you lunch."

I bit down on my lip as I grabbed my phone, tangling my fingers through my mate's thick curls. I gently massage her skull, making her let out a yawn.

I sent a quick order to the kitchen staff before closing iMessage. I slowly rubbed my little ones back, although when I reached in between her shoulder blades I made sure to be extra careful knowing how sensitive her skin was, since her wings rested below.

I used my thumb to massage small sections of her back. I decided it was best to tell her now, the type of relationship I wanted with her.

"Little one?"
"Yes, Marcus?"

"Do, Uhm. Do you know what our mating bond is?"

"Yes I do!"

I smiled at the enthusiasm in my princess voice, I could hear the pride laced in her voice as she squirmed on my lap. I quickly grabbed her hips, stopping her for moving any more.

"And how do you know about it, princess?"

"I read a book about it."

-Marucs's Pov over-
-jays Pov-

"Okay, I need to ask you something about our bonds. Ready?"

I nodded and felt Marcus take in a deep unneeded breath before continuing.

"Aro, Caius and I being your true mates means I want you to be able to depend on all three of us. I want you to be able to come to us, whenever you want to. I want for you to be able to trust us, I want for you to be able to tell us your fears, your dreams, your wants. We're always going to be here for you, princess. Our soul purpose is your health, happiness and safety. Without you we won't be able to survive and I've said this before but as cringe worthy as it may sound to you, we'll will always protect you. No matter how much risk it places our life in, and obviously this will take some time getting used to but we'll take it slow."

I felt my mind process it all, having three kings as my mates wouldn't be bad. It would be amazing, but I couldn't stop overthinking the cons.